7 and 9 Kahikatea Street, Murupara, Whakatane Home with extra sectionTweet
- Kahikatea Street 7 & 9 - CT's.pdf
- Kahikatea Street 7 & 9 - Rates reports.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 7 and 9 Kahikatea Street.pdf
- /CONSENT FORMS/
- Consent Purchaser prior to Contractual Document.pdf
- REAA_sale and purchase guide.pdf
- /COUNCIL FILE/
- Consents - 9 Kahikatea Street.pdf
- Water - 9 Kahikatea Street-(A1326135)..pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- Rental Appraisal - 9 Kahikatea Street, Murupara.pdf
Property DescriptionLooking for a tidy home, with good garaging and a huge section to spread out in? The vendors have done lots of work here on both house and land. The house has a lovely new kitchen, with open plan living. There's a heat pump for warmth, and gas hot water, along with ceiling and floor insulation. The garaging is huge - enough to keep any bloke happy, and the section next door has been fully planted with fruit and specimen/trees, and privately fenced. It's 1280m2 (more or less) of your own slice of heaven.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Fiona Marshall
Mcdowell Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Fiona moved from Tauranga to Rotorua in 2006, and has been a residential salesperson with McDowell Real Estate Ltd since then.
Commitment, energy, enthusiasm and professionalism are qualities Fiona brings to her Real Estate business. Whether working with sellers or buyers, she is totally focused on achieving a great result. Her calm manner is a great asset when negotiating and working things through to completion.
As an experienced investor, Fiona is VERY passionate about property. She loves helping people find the property that is just right for them, whether they are buying a home to live in, or an investment. Regularly attending property and investment seminars in NZ and overseas, Fiona has a wealth of knowledge.