147 Edgewater Drive, Pakuranga Exceptional Family HomeTweet
- 4 tips for buying and selling.docx
- Auction Bidding Registration Form.docx
- Certificate of Title - 147 Edgewater (NA9C_1385).pdf
- Code of Practice REINZ Auction.pdf
- How can we buy this home - Auction.pdf
- LIM - 147 Edgewater Drive.pdf
- Prop Files - Complaints & Disputes.docx
- Property Sellers Research Guide - Final.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - 147 Edgewater Drive.pdf
- School Zones.pdf
- Steps you can take to ease your purchase - Auction - Prostar.pdf
- Terms of Supply form.docx
Property DescriptionCompletely rebuilt in 2015, this contemporary home has had all the hard work done and is looking for a new family to make it their own - just move in and enjoy the space!
* Modern kitchen with solid beechwood counter tops and pass-out window
* Open plan dining/living with a skylight for added light
* Rinnai gas fire with Craftstone tile surround to keep you warm in the winter
* Designer bathroom with underfloor heating and rain head shower
* Large deck leading to the backyard - perfect for summer barbecues and entertaining
* Three double bedrooms - all with built in shelving
* Laminate floors in the living areas give durability through your high traffic areas
* Expansive double garaging with extra off-street parking - room for all the toys
* Great sized section - lots of space for the kids and family pets
* Super convenient for schools, parks, shops and the motorway
The kids will love the outdoor space and there's enough room for Dad to park the boat and jet skis. This modern home is sure to tick all the boxes so don't delay, come along to the open home and check it out for yourself!
Auction onsite on Sunday 6 October 2019 at 4:30pm (unless sold prior).
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.