1/57 Meadway, Sunnyhills Affordable, Fantastic StarterTweet
- 4 tips for buying and selling.docx
- Certificate of Title - 57 Meadway (NA105A_617).pdf
- LIM - 1-57 Meadway.pdf
- Lease Documents - 1-57 Meadway.pdf
- Prop Files - Complaints & Disputes.docx
- Property Sellers Research Guide - Final.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - 1-57 Meadway.pdf
- S&P - 1-57 Meadway.pdf
- School Zones.pdf
- Steps you can take to ease your purchase - Private Treaty - Prostar.pdf
- Terms of Supply form.docx
Property DescriptionFabulous Sunnyhills home - perfect for buyers looking for affordability in excellent school zones.
* Three great sized bedrooms
* Galley-style kitchen with loads of cupboard space - cleverly designed to maximise space
* Large bathroom with a shower over the bath, great options for relaxing after work or bathing the little ones
* Substantial lounge with vaulted ceilings, even room for a family dining table
* Single lock up garage with storage and an additional off street park
* Super sunny, private front garden - relax on a deck chair with your favourite beverage or watch the kids play safely
* Zoned for excellent schools including Pakuranga College and Farm Cove Intermediate - along with both Sunnyhills and Wakaaranga Primary's
So much on offer, great school zones, easy access to the Pakuranga Highway and public transport routes, the dairy down the end of the street...what are you waiting for?
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.