1 Fencotie Place, Northpark Renovated and ConvenientTweet
- 4 tips for buying and selling.docx
- Certificate of Title - 1 Fencotie (NA101A_849).pdf
- LIM - 1 Fencotie Pl.pdf
- Prop Files - Complaints & Disputes.docx
- Property Sellers Research Guide - Final.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - 1 Fencotie Pl.pdf
- Sale & Purchase Agreement - 1 Fencotie Place.pdf
- School Zones.pdf
- Steps you can take to ease your purchase - Private Treaty - Prostar.pdf
- Terms of Supply form.docx
- Warranty from Allied Exteriors to maintain and repaint the upper level at 1 Fencotie.pdf
Property DescriptionSitting majestically on a corner site, on a quiet street is this lovely brick and tile home. Tastefully renovated and move-in ready, the hard work has been done!
* Four bedrooms on a fee simple / freehold section (708sqm)
* Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, ensuite & deck
* Be the first to use the kitchen with its soft close doors and Westinghouse appliances
* Interior and exterior freshly painted, new flooring, toilets, showers, vanities, door hardware, Methven tapware, all new led lighting and alarm
* Sunny family room flowing from the kitchen so the kids can play within view
* Gorgeous formal lounge with breath taking cathedral ceilings
* Fabulous airflow with three of the ranchsliders opening onto a courtyard
* Double garage has ample space with ceiling access for additional storage
* 1 minute walk to a walkway to the playground and opposite is one that pops out at Harvey Norman
* All the right schools - zoned for Point View Primary, Somerville Intermediate and Botany College
Walk to Botany Town Centre or the many great parks in the area - even the public transport routes are close.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.