81 Uxbridge Road, Howick Moved to a Village Already – Must SellTweet
- 4 tips for buying and selling.docx
- Auction Agreement - 81 Uxbridge Road.pdf
- Auction Bidding Registration.docx
- Certificate of Title - Uxbridge Rd 81 (NA76D_128).pdf
- Code of Practice REINZ Auction.pdf
- Floorplan - 81 Uxbridge Rd.jpg
- How can we buy this home - Auction.pdf
- LIM - 81 Uxbridge Road.pdf
- Prop Files - Complaints & Disputes.docx
- Property Sellers Research Guide - Final.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - 81 Uxbridge Road.pdf
- School Zones.pdf
- Steps you can take to ease your purchase - Auction - Prostar.pdf
Property DescriptionSet in the cradle of convenience, this tudor style cottage has been much loved by its current owner and is now ready for your family to come and create your own memories
* Modern country-style kitchen with quality Westinghouse appliances – the storage is amazing
* Two separate living areas and a dining room (with beautiful ceiling roses) offer spaces for the family to enjoy
* Family room enjoys both a fireplace and heat pump for summer cooling and winter warmth
* Private patio area is bathed in sun, offering a great entertaining space
* A master bedroom with shower room and a deceivingly large walk in wardrobe
* Family bathroom upstairs offers both a shower and a bath; downstairs bathroom is really convenient, with a shower and toilet
* A large double garage also houses the laundry
You’ll love being walking distance to Howick Village with its cafes, restaurants, shops and markets. Turn right out your driveway and you’ll find Howick Beach at the end of the road - bus stops on Granger Road are ever so close.
Auction onsite on Sunday 8 March, 2020 at 9:30am (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sharine Burns
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
I have a passion for real estate and vast experience covering more than 8 years in New Zealand and 3 years in the UK. I have been a significant contributor to the Professionals brand over the years and in 2017, I started my own Professionals business, located in Howick, Auckland.
My negotiating skills are second to none, and my proven track record is what has taken me to the number one spot in the world for Professionals, but it's my personal motto of "Everything in the best interest of my vendors" that has truly allowed me to make the biggest difference in the lives of my clients - this is what motivates me it's no doubt why my customers continue to use me and refer me to family and friends.