42 Sovereign Street, Regis Park Masonry Home - Work Circumstances Force SaleTweet
- 4 tips for buying and selling.docx
- Auction Agreement - 42 Sovereign Street.pdf
- Auction Bidding Registration.docx
- Certificate of Title - Sovereign St 42 (219005).pdf
- Code of Practice REINZ Auction.pdf
- Floorplan - 42 Sovereign Street.jpg
- How can we buy this home - Auction.pdf
- LIM - 42 Sovereign Street.pdf
- Prop Files - Complaints & Disputes.docx
- Property Sellers Research Guide - Final.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - 42 Sovereign Street.pdf
- School Zones.pdf
- Steps you can take to ease your purchase - Auction - Prostar.pdf
Property DescriptionOozing sophistication and style; finally an opportunity to get into a tightly held niche of executive properties boasting quiet living matched with outstanding sunsets.
You’ll love all the advantages of a masonry home (cool in summer and warm in winter) – plaster over brick veneer.
Prepared to be wowed by this home from the beautifully manicured lawn and patio to the large, modern kitchen extracting your inner Masterchef - we’re certain this is your forever home!
* Elegant kitchen overlooks the family living room – allowing you to oversee homework while you create culinary delights
* Two formal lounges which can be closed off from the rest of the house – one of which has a gorgeous gas fireplace for cozy winter evenings while you watch the sun set
* Four great sized bedrooms, all with double wardrobes, plus a study allows you to work uninterrupted from home (maybe even a home office)
* A generously proportioned master bedroom offers fabulous views as well as a walk in robe and beautiful appointed ensuite
* Opulence continues in the family bathroom with an extra deep bathtub for easing the aches and pains of a busy day
* Three car garaging offers both security and a whole lot of space for storage – previous owners have utilised this space in many ways
* Sunny outdoor entertaining area makes the most of the afternoon sun – you’ll love the semi-rural views
* Set on a 1,336sqm freehold / fee simple title – with easy care landscaped gardens
Driving home to the ‘country’ yet so close to everything, Ormiston Shopping Centre is just a few minutes’ drive away, and right in the middle between Botany Town Centre and Westfield Manukau, easy access to main arterial routes, motorway access and excellent schooling. It’s an easy commute to the airport – just 20 minutes.
To be Auctioned onsite on Saturday 7 March 2020 at 5:30pm (unless sold prior).
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sharine Burns
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
I have a passion for real estate and vast experience covering more than 8 years in New Zealand and 3 years in the UK. I have been a significant contributor to the Professionals brand over the years and in 2017, I started my own Professionals business, located in Howick, Auckland.
My negotiating skills are second to none, and my proven track record is what has taken me to the number one spot in the world for Professionals, but it's my personal motto of "Everything in the best interest of my vendors" that has truly allowed me to make the biggest difference in the lives of my clients - this is what motivates me it's no doubt why my customers continue to use me and refer me to family and friends.