13 Bradbury Road, Botany Downs Owner Being Transferred Out of Auckland – Must SellTweet
- 4 tips for buying and selling.docx
- Auction Bidding Registration.docx
- Certificate of Title - 13 Bradbury Road.pdf
- Code of Practice REINZ Auction.pdf
- Floorplan - 13 Bradbury Road.jpg
- Gas CoC and GSC 13 Bradbury Rd Howick.pdf
- Get Gates Quote for electric gate.pdf
- Home Plus - Security Door.pdf
- How can we buy this home - Auction.pdf
- LIM - 13 Bradbury Road.pdf
- Prop Files - Complaints & Disputes.docx
- Property Sellers Research Guide - Final.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - 13 Bradbury Road.pdf
- School Zones.pdf
- Steps you can take to ease your purchase - Auction - Prostar.pdf
Property DescriptionSet behind a security gate you will be amazed how quiet and private this home is.
* Single level, solid brick and weatherboard 1950s construction on a freehold / fee simple section (499 sqm)
* Two great spaces for outdoor entertaining – one is completely covered for year round use
* Sparkly modern kitchen with new double oven, new dishwasher and huge pantry – the chef of the home will just love the quality appliances and the fabulous bench space
* Spacious living room is complimented by a gas fireplace for cozy winter nights
* Large separate laundry with a handy extra shower
* Modern bathroom with a shower over the tub and a toilet – there is a separate second toilet for convenience
* Four bedrooms – two with double wardrobes plus an overhead fan in the master bedroom to ease the humid nights!
* Three garden sheds remain plus you’ll love the huge amount of under house storage
* Great school zones - Owairoa Primary, Howick Intermediate and Pakuranga College
* Exceptional location with Highland Park, Howick Village & Lloyd Elsmore Park closeby
* Bus stops almost at your gate – the bus drivers will know you by name in no time!
Fully renovated with gorgeous neutral tones throughout; one look and you will want to own it!
To be Auctioned onsite on Saturday 7 March 2020 at 11:00am (unless sold prior).
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sharine Burns
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
I have a passion for real estate and vast experience covering more than 8 years in New Zealand and 3 years in the UK. I have been a significant contributor to the Professionals brand over the years and in 2017, I started my own Professionals business, located in Howick, Auckland.
My negotiating skills are second to none, and my proven track record is what has taken me to the number one spot in the world for Professionals, but it's my personal motto of "Everything in the best interest of my vendors" that has truly allowed me to make the biggest difference in the lives of my clients - this is what motivates me it's no doubt why my customers continue to use me and refer me to family and friends.