2/52 Highland Park Drive, Highland Park Super Convenient & ElevatedTweet
- 4 tips for buying and selling.docx
- Barrier Roofing.jpg
- Carpet Install.pdf
- Ceiling Insulation.jpg
- Certificate of Title - 2-52 Highland Park Dr (231072).pdf
- Front Door Docs.pdf
- Heat Pump.pdf
- Jag Kitchens Warranty.jpg
- LIM - 2-52 Highland Park Drive.pdf
- Lease Document - 2-52 Highland Park Drive.pdf
- Open Home Flyer - 2-52 Highland Park Drive.pdf
- Prop Files - Complaints & Disputes.docx
- Property Sellers Research Guide - Final.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - 2-52 highland park drive.pdf
- Retrofit 1.pdf
- Retrofit 2.pdf
- S & P - 52 Highland Park Drive.pdf
- School Zones.pdf
- Steps you can take to ease your purchase - Auction - Prostar.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sharine Burns
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
I have a passion for real estate and vast experience covering more than 8 years in New Zealand and 3 years in the UK. I have been a significant contributor to the Professionals brand over the years and in 2017, I started my own Professionals business, located in Howick, Auckland.
My negotiating skills are second to none, and my proven track record is what has taken me to the number one spot in the world for Professionals, but it's my personal motto of "Everything in the best interest of my vendors" that has truly allowed me to make the biggest difference in the lives of my clients - this is what motivates me it's no doubt why my customers continue to use me and refer me to family and friends.