18 The Anchorage, Sunnyhills Great Location - Family Living, Must SellTweet
- 4 tips for buying and selling.docx
- Auction Agreement - 18 The Anchorage.pdf
- CCC - 18 The Anchorage.pdf
- Certificate of Title - 18 The Anchorage.pdf
- Chimney Sweep Invoice.pdf
- Code of Practice REINZ Auction.pdf
- Electrical Work Safety Certification.pdf
- Floorplan 18 The Anchorage.jpg
- How can we buy this home - Auction.pdf
- LIM - 18 The Anchorage.pdf
- Letter from Council regarding downstairs.pdf
- Prop Files - Complaints & Disputes.docx
- Property Sellers Research Guide - Final.pdf
- School Zones.pdf
- Steps you can take to ease your purchase - Auction - Prostar.pdf
- Terms of Supply form.docx
- Vitroglaze Lifetime Warranty.pdf
Property DescriptionSituated in one of Sunnyhills' most tightly held streets. If quiet cul-de-sac living and a large solid home is where you want to make your next memories, then this is it!
* Large and sun-filled lounge opening onto a north facing deck
* Open plan dining with Masport fire to keep you toasty all through winter
* Newly renovated elegant family bathroom with bath, shower and under floor heating
* Separate powder room for guests
* The downstairs offers opportunities galore with two childs indoor play areas, a huge tandem garage, massive workshop and loads of storage
* Kitchen offers plenty of storage space - a huge double pantry keeps everything tidy and bench space well utilised
* Gorgeous leadlight windows dotted through the kitchen and living area featuring our native birds
* Great sized bedrooms; fabulous wardrobe space
* Master bedroom offers an ensuite
* Excellent school zones - Sunnyhills School, Farm Cove Intermediate & Pakuranga College (super close to St Kentigern College)
* Fully fenced, flat back yard (690sqm section) - great for summer cricket or winter soccer
Freshly painted throughout with new carpet laid, start packing because this home won't be around for long.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sharine Burns
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
I have a passion for real estate and vast experience covering more than 8 years in New Zealand and 3 years in the UK. I have been a significant contributor to the Professionals brand over the years and in 2017, I started my own Professionals business, located in Howick, Auckland.
My negotiating skills are second to none, and my proven track record is what has taken me to the number one spot in the world for Professionals, but it's my personal motto of "Everything in the best interest of my vendors" that has truly allowed me to make the biggest difference in the lives of my clients - this is what motivates me it's no doubt why my customers continue to use me and refer me to family and friends.