88 Gossamer Drive, Pakuranga Heights The Family Home That Keeps On GivingTweet
- 4 tips for buying and selling.docx
- Auction Agreement - 88 Gossamer Drive.pdf
- Auction Bidding Registration Form.docx
- Certificate of Title.pdf
- How can we buy this home - Auction.pdf
- LIM - 88 Gossamer Drive.pdf
- Prop Files - Complaints & Disputes.docx
- Property Sellers Research Guide - Final.pdf
- Rent Appraisal - 88 Gossamer Drive.pdf
- School Zones.pdf
- Steps you can take to ease your purchase - Auction - Prostar.pdf
Property DescriptionThe front of the house disguises the massive size inside. A beautifully presented family home constructed of weatherboard with a block base and situated on a 680sqm land parcel (zoned Mixed Housing Suburban)…a simply amazing home looking for a new family.
* Three spacious living areas – one is currently being utilised as a work from home office
* Three large bedrooms – the master suite is huge with a substantial walk in wardrobe and ensuite, third bedroom has a handy built in desk, perfect for teens or University aged family members
* Additional studio unit with a bathroom and kitchenette offers independent living options (currently separate however it could be internally accessed)
* Separate laundry leads to the rear section and boasts great storage space
* Private back yard with an awesome deck and cobbled patio area – perfect for entertaining
* A huge kitchen / dining area – you’ll love the cupboard space along with the spacious feel
* The generous formal lounge has a wood burner and heatpump - keeping you toasty over the upcoming winter months
* Storage room downstairs opens to the oversized double garage – there is also access to under the house here
* Close to public transport and with easy access to the arterial routes – the bus stops right outside! Blyton Park and the tennis courts are mere meters away
Our Vendor has purchased and needs this home sold! This is an impressive home that has been much loved for the past 15 years but is now looking for a new family to move in and create their memories. Don’t delay, this home is on the market to sell!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sharine Burns
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
I have a passion for real estate and vast experience covering more than 8 years in New Zealand and 3 years in the UK. I have been a significant contributor to the Professionals brand over the years and in 2017, I started my own Professionals business, located in Howick, Auckland.
My negotiating skills are second to none, and my proven track record is what has taken me to the number one spot in the world for Professionals, but it's my personal motto of "Everything in the best interest of my vendors" that has truly allowed me to make the biggest difference in the lives of my clients - this is what motivates me it's no doubt why my customers continue to use me and refer me to family and friends.