23 Delmont Close, East Tamaki Heights Deceased Estate – Executors say “SELL!”Tweet
- 4 tips for buying and selling.docx
- Certificate of Title - as Executors.pdf
- Fencing Covenant D357130.1.pdf
- Fencing Covenant D530519.1.pdf
- How can we buy this home - Auction.pdf
- LIM - 23 Delmont Close.pdf
- Land Covenant D414018.7.pdf
- Prop Files - Complaints & Disputes.docx
- Property Sellers Research Guide - Final.pdf
- Rent Appraisal - 23 Delmont Cl.pdf
- School Zones.pdf
- Statement of Insulation - 23 Delmont Close.pdf
- Steps you can take to ease your purchase - Auction - Prostar.pdf
Property DescriptionFlat, freehold and super convenient…what more could you ask for? This is a stunning home on a corner section and is sure to tick so many of your boxes!
* The formal lounge with dining is the perfect parent’s retreat
* Large kitchen with plenty of storage
* Two separate living spaces and a dedicated dining room
* The family room flows out to a private courtyard with an easy care garden
* Three great sized bedrooms, all with double wardrobes - the master offers a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
* You’ll love the family bathroom boasting both a shower and bath with the toilet separate for added convenience
* A RINNAI Infinity gas hot water cylinder is reticulated from the street so there’s no chance of ever running out of hot water
* Double internally access garage with all the piping for you to hook up the internal vacuum if you wish
* In zone for the very best schools – Willowbank Primary, Somerville Intermediate and Botany Secondary College
* A flat walk to Botany Town Centre as well as the brand new Ormiston Town Centre, you’ll be spoilt for choice for weekend shopping excursions!
* Super easy access to Highbrook Business area and onto the motorway
There is value to add here and the location is superb! A fantastic neighbourhood set amongst other quality homes in a tightly held street. Come along to the open homes, you won’t be disappointed!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sharine Burns
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
I have a passion for real estate and vast experience covering more than 8 years in New Zealand and 3 years in the UK. I have been a significant contributor to the Professionals brand over the years and in 2017, I started my own Professionals business, located in Howick, Auckland.
My negotiating skills are second to none, and my proven track record is what has taken me to the number one spot in the world for Professionals, but it's my personal motto of "Everything in the best interest of my vendors" that has truly allowed me to make the biggest difference in the lives of my clients - this is what motivates me it's no doubt why my customers continue to use me and refer me to family and friends.