433 Mangatawhiri Road, Mangatawhiri Hunua brick Home + large Shedding on approx. 5 acresTweet
- 433 Mangatawhiri Road - Aerial.pdf
- 433 Mangatawhiri Road - Building Line Restriction.pdf
- 433 Mangatawhiri Road - Easement 5578042.1.pdf
- 433 Mangatawhiri Road - Easement D504197.8.pdf
- 433 Mangatawhiri Road - Gazette Notice.pdf
- 433 Mangatawhiri Road - Regional rates.pdf
- 433 Mangatawhiri Road - Title.pdf
- 433 Mangatawhiri Road - rates.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Irene van Wijk
Harcourts Port Realty Ltd
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Irene is a dedicated Real Estate Consultant who brings enthusiasm, friendliness and determination to her dealings. With over $50 million in settled sales, she believes that her experience, positive attitude and genuine concern for the people she works with are invaluable attributes for building lasting relationships with her clientele.
“I believe clients want;
• Open, honest and clear communication
• Professional and friendly service
• The best price for their property
• To maintain control over the process.”
Presently living on 12 acres in Patumahoe with husband Marinus and sons Ton 12 years and Dirk 14 years, Irene enjoys spending time with her family, squash, running and horse riding at Karioitahi Beach or the Waiuku Forestry.
I feel Pukekohe is a great place to live and do business. A love for this district is a true asset in the marketing of the properties within it.
Irene believes that friendliness, professionalism, trust and honest advice are the key ingredients to achieving the best possible outcome for her clients.