22B Prospect Terrace, Pukekohe Bags are Packed - Heading SouthTweet
- 22b Prospect Terrace - Consent Notice D272138.3.pdf
- 22b Prospect Terrace - deed of easement 306739.pdf
- 22b Prospect Terrace - easement D272138.7.pdf
- 22b Prospect Terrace - rental appraisal.pdf
- Aerial Shot.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Kris Game
Harcourts Port Realty Ltd
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Kris has established herself in her Real Estate career and is excited and enthusiastic about the opportunity to market and find property for YOU.
Kris is born and bred in the Franklin District so knows the area instinctively. Having not moved far from Franklin over her life the draw of the semi-rural lifestyle has always had a strong appeal.
Having worked alongside her brother Possum in the Motorsport Business for over ten years Kris understands the importance of communication, commitment and professionalism so real estate was always a natural career path for Kris. She definitely is a people person who takes a caring approach to whatever she does. She understands that she is dealing with people’s largest asset and believes that empathy and patience are vital components of a trusting and happy customer relationship.
Kris’ work ethic and enthusiasm will show through in her positive and “can-do” attitude.
Keeping up with the latest technology is forefront in her mind and rest assured all the tools available will be used in getting the job done right first time. It’s what Kris’ philosophy is all about.
Kris is a family orientated person who is proud of her two children and her grandchild. Kris’ parents moved to Pukekohe after dairy farming at Meremere all their married life. Kris’ mother is very active in the local community and that commitment to supporting local has been instilled in Kris. She will always call Franklin her home.
If you are looking to buy or sell real estate and would like to work with a real estate salesperson who will commit to developing a strong working relationship with you, built of the values of honesty and integrity, call Kris today.
Kris is proud to be part of the Harcourts Team. She is also proud of her achievements to date being awarded Rookie of the Year and receiving bronze and silver awards in 2013. She has started 2014 off with a high, receiving the Rising Star Award, Gold award and the trophy for top Residential Sales for the first quarter of 2014, proving her commitment to get results for her clients. Call her for professional, friendly and superior service.