26 Mandalay Place Family Friendly and Super SpaciousTweet
- 26 Mandalay Place - 6352054.4.pdf
- 26 Mandalay Place - 6468904.2.pdf
- 26 Mandalay Place - Aerial.pdf
- 26 Mandalay Place - Lim.pdf
- 26 Mandalay Place - Rates.pdf
- 26 Mandalay Place - title.pdf
- APPROVED Auction Agreement - 26 Mandalay Place.pdf
Property DescriptionA masterclass in design and presentation, introducing a quality brick and tile home situated on a highly sought after street down a private cul-de-sac.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (Including a master en-suite)
- 196m2 Home
- 630m2 Section
- Awesome wood fire burner
- 2 generous sized living areas and a separate dining space
- A lovely sheltered outside area.
All families, extended families, families buying together, first home buyers, downsizing or upsizing, this home will suit you perfectly!
The house contains 4 separate ranch sliding doors leading to a fully fenced 630m2 freehold section. Containing plenty of grass space, perfect and safe for the kids and pets to play around in. Also with so much room you could easily park a boat or caravan in.
A lovely wrap around kitchen with heaps of bench space, a generous sized pantry and cupboards. Also provides a brilliant layout with the four bedrooms situated to one side of the property for independence and convenience.
Situated in a great location, with only a 10-minute walk to the town center and a short distance to primary and high school's. Kariotahi beach is only a few minutes' drive and the motorway, 25 minutes.
There is no doubt if you purchase this property you will be happy living here.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.