36A Paerata Road, Pukekohe Near New and Waiting For YouTweet
- 36a Paerata Road - Rental Appraisal .pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Gavin Meyer and Tracey Fox
Port Realty Ltd
Licensed Real Estate Agent 2008
Gavin & Tracey are locals, Tracey provides years of extensive knowledge in all fields of Interior & Exterior Home Design. Adding value to your home whether it be a simple renovation or a new build then presenting your property to Sell. Combine this with Gavin’s years of expert knowledge in Real Estate and you have one dynamic team!
Pukekohe is where Tracey and Gavin call home. Tracey since 1996 and Gavin in more recent years. Tracey’s raised her family in this beautiful town and always gets excited to share with out of town Purchasers what our beautiful Franklin area has to offer. Shifting from Auckland, Gavin loves to share his story of moving to Franklin and hopes to inspire more people to relocate to this wonderful community.
Starting in 2006 Tracey has run her own successful Interior Design business and continues this today in addition to being a part of the Real Estate industry in Sales. Designing on average 80 homes a year she sees the trends of what people desire in their homes so her wealth of knowledge for Vendors to present and or stage property for the market and assist Purchasers to visualise potential in properties is a valuable asset that she provides.
Gavin joined Real Estate in 2006, previous to this he had a career in hospitality and hotels. This included spending 12 years living and working in Japan attributing the skill of providing quality customer service and understanding diverse cultures. His years in Real Estate experience provides Vendors with the expertise required to Market and Sell property professionally.
They provide a diverse combined knowledge and assistance to their Vendors and Purchasers that to date has given them a 100% sales success record.
So what happens when you combine two passions and well-honed skill sets. One Real Estate and the other Interior Design?
You receive value, expert knowledge and direct assistance to get your property SOLD!