11 Regent Street, Waihi, Hauraki BUY A SLICE OF WAIHI HISTORYTweet
- 11 Regent st - Sub division Plan.pdf
- Buyer Booklet - 11 Regent Street.pdf
- Sun Tracker.pdf
Property Description• Beautifully maintained 3 bedroom cottage
• Upgraded kitchen and bathroom
• Logfire, heatpump & plenty of insulation
• Section approximately 525m2
• Carport with storage shed
• Subject to title
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting “the information” contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information has been made available.
• This information has been prepared by NRG Realty Limited, trading as Professionals, as agent for “the Vendor”. The information contains information that is publicly available, and/or sourced from third parties (and/or the vendor) and capable of independent verification.
• It has been prepared solely to assist interested parties in deciding whether to further their interest in the Property and NRG Realty Limited is acting as a conduit and merely passing this information over.
• All intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information, including engaging third party specialist advice.
• Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
• Professionals and the Vendor have not verified any of the detail contained in the Information and Professionals and the Vendor make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information.
• To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Professionals nor the Vendor accept and/or shall have any liability whatsoever for the accuracy of any part of the information including any liability for any statements, opinions, information or matters (expressed or implied) arising out of, contained in or derived from the Information, or any omissions from, or failure to correct any information, or any other written or oral communications transmitted to any recipient of the Information in relation to the Property.
• By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at any time. NRG Realty Ltd, Professionals. Licensed under the REA Act 2008.
Contact Sue Moore
Professionals NRG Ltd
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Sue ventured into real estate in 2000, having had several less than desirable experiences when buying and selling real estate. The theory was that she could do the job better; and she does.
With previous life experience as a dairy farmer and then as a retail store owner in Waihi, she has a wealth of local knowledge which she will share with enthusiasm, a good sense of humour and great professionalism. She treats people as she would like to be treated herself and has formed many friends in the process.
Sue is very proud of her years with Professionals. She is part of a small team with a huge amount of real estate experience in the town. She is always happy to help with your real estate needs. Give her a call. You might make a friend.