6 Colesburg Lane, Waihi, Hauraki WHAT A WONDERFUL LIFESTYLE!Tweet
- Aerial View - 6 Colesburg Lane.pdf
- Certificate of Title - 6 Colesburg lane.pdf
- Code of Compliance.pdf
- Floorplan A4.pdf
- HDC - Rates Info.pdf
- Sun Tracker - 6 Colesburg Lane.pdf
- WRC - Rates Info.pdf
Property DescriptionNestled down a private road the quality of this substantial home will impress and the location is perfect for those wishing to escape the hustle yet be close to lovely Waihi Town and all it has to offer.
The spacious floor plan includes a separate formal lounge, combined kitchen, living and dining area opening to a sunny entertaining terrace complete with pizza oven and a fabulous all-weather archgola. You'll love the layout from the formal entrance foyer and internal access garaging to the four double bedrooms and much more.
Winter warmth is well catered for with the wet back wood burner, heat transfer and ventilation systems plus double glazing. Solar hot water also ensures this home is extremely energy efficient.
The gentle contour of the property allows easy access to the sheds and the lovely outdoors which offers a magnificent array of established fruit trees and garden beds.
Call me today and make your future fabulous! Viewing by appointment.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting “the information” contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information has been made available.
• This information has been prepared by NRG Realty Limited, trading as Professionals, as agent for “the Vendor”. The information contains information that is publicly available, and/or sourced from third parties (and/or the vendor) and capable of independent verification.
• It has been prepared solely to assist interested parties in deciding whether to further their interest in the Property and NRG Realty Limited is acting as a conduit and merely passing this information over.
• All intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information, including engaging third party specialist advice.
• Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
• Professionals and the Vendor have not verified any of the detail contained in the Information and Professionals and the Vendor make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information.
• To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Professionals nor the Vendor accept and/or shall have any liability whatsoever for the accuracy of any part of the information including any liability for any statements, opinions, information or matters (expressed or implied) arising out of, contained in or derived from the Information, or any omissions from, or failure to correct any information, or any other written or oral communications transmitted to any recipient of the Information in relation to the Property.
• By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at any time. NRG Realty Ltd, Professionals. Licensed under the REA Act 2008.
Contact Richard Jordan
Professionals NRG Ltd
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Having worked in the property and sales and marketing sectors for almost thirty years, Richard brings considerable experience to the table when it comes to making and assisting with a real estate decision.
He has previously been Sales Manager for two publishing companies and was Chairman of the Australian Promotional Products Assn for a term. He has a passion for ‘making things work’ for people and loves the Waihi way of life. Having worked directly as a developer's agent for Gulf Harbour and assisted with transforming a boutique sales office into a highly successful MREINZ office in the late 90’s he then, after five years, joined the largest realtor in NZ selling city & city fringe properties for several years. He is the current President of the Waihi Community Radio and his interests include music, sailing, fishing and surfing.
If you are looking for the best, look no further and the reason is fairly simple - Richard cares!