76 Broadway Road, Waihi Beach ACROSS THE ROAD FROM THE PACIFIC OCEANTweet
- /Certificate of Title/
- Certificate of Title.pdf
Property DescriptionThis original 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom 2 storied house has had a few modifications over the years. Across the road from the reserve and straight onto the Pacific Ocean beach, this property is in one of the most sought after locations at Waihi Beach. Upstairs the open plan lounge/kitchen/dining has a ranch slider opening onto the deck with views of Mayor Island, the Alderman's, Karewa and the Mount, 2 bedrooms, separate bathroom and toilet. Downstairs there are 2 further bedrooms plus a lounge,bathroom and laundry. The prime freehold easy care 809 sqm section is fully fenced with a large lockable gate and there is a good size double garage with electric door. Broadway is very close to the Yellow Dairy, the fish and chip shop and Soul Beauty Salon and if you are a keen cyclist there are plenty of cycling tracks to bike to your hearts content. Anzac Bay is a short drive by car and is an awesome safe beach if you have little ones that don't like big waves and Shelly Bay is a short 15 minute walk over the hills to a gorgeous wee beach which is great for snorkelling. The boating club is where you can launch the boat, then go for refreshments, dinner and get the courtesy bus home again.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting “the information” contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information has been made available.
• This information has been prepared by NRG Realty Limited, trading as Professionals, as agent for “the Vendor”. The information contains information that is publicly available, and/or sourced from third parties (and/or the vendor) and capable of independent verification.
• It has been prepared solely to assist interested parties in deciding whether to further their interest in the Property and NRG Realty Limited is acting as a conduit and merely passing this information over.
• All intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information, including engaging third party specialist advice.
• Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
• Professionals and the Vendor have not verified any of the detail contained in the Information and Professionals and the Vendor make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information.
• To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Professionals nor the Vendor accept and/or shall have any liability whatsoever for the accuracy of any part of the information including any liability for any statements, opinions, information or matters (expressed or implied) arising out of, contained in or derived from the Information, or any omissions from, or failure to correct any information, or any other written or oral communications transmitted to any recipient of the Information in relation to the Property.
• By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at any time. NRG Realty Ltd, Professionals. Licensed under the REA Act 2008.