Villa 2, 508 Seaforth Rd, Bowentown Glorious Coastal RetreatTweet
- 1217 2020 Financials.pdf
- Hilltop Owners Accounts to 31_3_20.pdf
- SRI-897984-10-103-1 Hilltop Rules 19 Aug2016 final.pdf
- Villa 2 508 Seaforth Memorandum of Lease.pdf
- Villa 2 508 Seaforth Rd LIM Report.pdf
- WBOPDC Aerial.pdf
- WBOPDC Rating info.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting “the information” contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information has been made available.
• This information has been prepared by NRG Realty Limited, trading as Professionals, as agent for “the Vendor”. The information contains information that is publicly available, and/or sourced from third parties (and/or the vendor) and capable of independent verification.
• It has been prepared solely to assist interested parties in deciding whether to further their interest in the Property and NRG Realty Limited is acting as a conduit and merely passing this information over.
• All intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into this information, including engaging third party specialist advice.
• Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
• Professionals and the Vendor have not verified any of the detail contained in the Information and Professionals and the Vendor make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information.
• To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither Professionals nor the Vendor accept and/or shall have any liability whatsoever for the accuracy of any part of the information including any liability for any statements, opinions, information or matters (expressed or implied) arising out of, contained in or derived from the Information, or any omissions from, or failure to correct any information, or any other written or oral communications transmitted to any recipient of the Information in relation to the Property.
• By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from at any time. NRG Realty Ltd, Professionals. Licensed under the REA Act 2008.
Contact Sandra Hurley
Contact Di Masters
Professionals NRG Ltd
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
I learned about being in the public eye at the tender age of 17. While attending a Secretarial Course at the Central Institute of Technology in Petone, Wellington, my classmates entered me into the Miss Petone 1973 contest which I won. This meant an automatic inclusion in the Miss Wellington 1973 contest, a title I also won. After being chosen as the runner-up in the Miss New Zealand 1974 competition I represented New Zealand in the Miss Universe Pageant in Manilla, the Philippines. At the end of this experience I knew the life of professional modeling was not for me but had discovered a great pleasure interacting with all sorts of people.
Married in 1975 my husband and I raised two boys and a girl whilst growing a business. First, with an agency for garages, and then a cribwalling company.
In 1987 I enrolled in a scuba diving course for recreational reasons and became hooked on the sport. The next five years were dedicated to attaining the highest possible qualifications in the field, achieving Instructor Trainer under the NZUA, PADI and SSI training methods.
After relocating to Auckland in 1992 from Wellington, I learned my real estate skills in Titirangi, one of Auckland’s exciting and competitive markets. In the five years I spent with Titirangi’s most successful real estate office I was regularly the recipient of: The Multi Million Dollar Award (for sales) - Salesperson of the Month -
And fell 1 short of 100% success rate with my many, many Auctions. My mentor during this time, David Clifton, was New Zealand’s #1 Auctioneer for two of the five years I worked with him. It was valuable, specialist experience that I believe serves me extremely well in ANYmarket.
I moved to this area in 1998 and now consider Waihi Beach as home. Since joining Fowler Real Estate—the Professionals, I am very proud to have been a regular recipient of a large number of awards for monthly achievements - recently receiving the prestigious award for 2nd Runner Up No 1 Salesperson for the Waikato and Bay of Plenty region. Also picking up certificates for Top 10% Sales and Top 10% Units for 2006/07 and 2007/08 on a national scale. Plus the 50 Million Dollar Club.
I am very happy about having returned to my career in this environment, and look towards making your real estate experiences truly successful.