39 Wilson Street, Matata, Whakatane Substantial Executive Family HomeTweet
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 39 Wilson Street.pdf
- Wilson Street 39 - CT.pdf
- Wilson Street 39 - Rates report.pdf
- /CONSENT FORMS/
- Consent Purchaser prior to Contractual Document.doc
- REAA_sale and purchase guide.pdf
- /COUNCIL FILE/
- 0 - Blue property information sheet - 0039 Wilson Street.pdf
- COUNCIL FILE - Application.pdf
- COUNCIL FILE - BUILDING.pdf
- COUNCIL FILE - Inspections.pdf
- COUNCIL FILE - Permit Dwelling.pdf
- COUNCIL FILE - Plans and Specs.pdf
- COUNCIL FILE - Water Connection.pdf
- COUNCILE FILE - Processing.pdf
- /LIM REPORT/
- Draft - 39 Wilson Street.doc
- Final - 39 Wilson Street.pdf
- LIM - 0039 Wilson Street - 27 January 2017.pdf
- LIM - 39 Wilson Street - 27 January 2017.pdf
- Working - 39 Wilson Street.pdf
Property DescriptionThis immaculate home certainly has the wow factor, approx 1010m2, this home is sure to impress the most discerning of purchasers. There is a brand new white kitchen in place which looks stunning. The lounge/dining areas enjoy nice ocean views with a ranchslider leading out to a large deck which is North facing to capture both the sun and extensive ocean views.
Down a level we have either 4 double bedrooms or 3 plus a second lounge with the master bedroom having a walk in robe plus ensuite. There is a large single garage with internal access plus an autodoor opener.
Separate from the house, we have a large triple sized garage with 2 auto opendoors and a third bay for a workshop. The property is well fenced and offers so much for the asking price. Viewing of this property is essential.
Asking price offers over $660,000
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information above from McDowell Real Estate Ltd, or an authorised licensee in conjunction with McDowell Real Estate Ltd, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available. Terms upon which the information is supplied:
1. Where information is supplied by McDowell Real Estate Ltd to customers, the information is information in the possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by McDowell Real Estate Ltd or by the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of McDowell Real Estate Ltd or its agents.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stuart Lougher
McDowell Real Estate Limited
1290 Eruera Street, Rotorua 3010
I moved into real estate selling in 1992 and have never looked back. With over 29 years in local real estate I have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with my clients. I take great care to give first class service and follow through and this has resulted in a strong repeat and referral business.
Outside of real estate I had ten years as Chairman of the Whakatane Community Patrol where I was instrumental in setting up the CCTV cameras to monitor the activities around the town and my main interest is all forms of motor racing.