16 Stewart Street, Whakatane Immaculate TownhouseTweet
- Consent Purchaser prior to Contractual Document.doc
- REAA_sale and purchase guide.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 16 Stewart Street.pdf
- Stewart Street 16 - CT.pdf
- Stewart Street 16 - Rates report.pdf
- /COUNCIL FILE/
- Building and Registration.pdf
- General Correspondence.pdf
- /Deadline Sale Form/
- Deadline Sale Form - Stewart Street 16.pdf
Property DescriptionThis would have to be one of the nicest town houses ever available for sale. 3 bedrooms, ensuite to master bedroom, double glazed through out and brand new carpet. The vendors are relocating and reluctantly leaving this beautiful home. It is full of extras including flyscreens, a bowranda which makes outdoor living a delight in all weathers. The grounds are immaculate and well planted with the rear yard fully fenced. It has a double garage with internal access and the big bonus of parking for a motorhome or boat. Located within walking distance of a shopping centre, hospital and schools.
Vendor wanting offers over $650,000.
Deadline Treaty. Tuesday 29th September 2020 at 3pm
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information above from McDowell Real Estate Ltd, or an authorised licensee in conjunction with McDowell Real Estate Ltd, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available. Terms upon which the information is supplied:
1. Where information is supplied by McDowell Real Estate Ltd to customers, the information is information in the possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by McDowell Real Estate Ltd or by the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of McDowell Real Estate Ltd or its agents.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stuart Lougher
McDowell Real Estate Limited
1290 Eruera Street, Rotorua 3010
I moved into real estate selling in 1992 and have never looked back. With over 29 years in local real estate I have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with my clients. I take great care to give first class service and follow through and this has resulted in a strong repeat and referral business.
Outside of real estate I had ten years as Chairman of the Whakatane Community Patrol where I was instrumental in setting up the CCTV cameras to monitor the activities around the town and my main interest is all forms of motor racing.