26 Landscape Road, Coastlands, Whakatane An Entry to Popular CoastlandsTweet
- Landscape Road 26 - CT.pdf
- Landscape Road 26 - Rates report.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 26 Landscape Road.pdf
- /CONSENT FORMS/
- Consent Purchaser prior to Contractual Document.doc
- REAA_sale and purchase guide.pdf
- /COUNCIL FILE/
- 0 - Blue property information sheet - 0026 Landscape Road-(A1400988)..pdf
- Water - 0026 Landscape Road-(A1400987)..pdf
- /Deadline Sale Form/
- Deadline Sale Form - Landscape Road 26.pdf
Property DescriptionThis 3 level home is built to capture the sun. The property would easily be very classy with a cosmetic make over, but very livable as it currently is. The bottom level comprises of a large double garage with workshop and separate laundry. The next level has 3 bedrooms and bathroom and the top level has the lounge, dining and kitchen. There is a large North facing deck to enjoy those hot sunny days. The section is fully fenced and very private with a BBQ area which is very sheltered.
Vendor is expecting offers over $599,000.
Deadly Treaty 6th October 2020 Tuesday at 3pm
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information above from McDowell Real Estate Ltd, or an authorised licensee in conjunction with McDowell Real Estate Ltd, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available. Terms upon which the information is supplied:
1. Where information is supplied by McDowell Real Estate Ltd to customers, the information is information in the possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by McDowell Real Estate Ltd or by the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of McDowell Real Estate Ltd or its agents.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stuart Lougher
McDowell Real Estate Limited
1290 Eruera Street, Rotorua 3010
I moved into real estate selling in 1992 and have never looked back. With over 29 years in local real estate I have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with my clients. I take great care to give first class service and follow through and this has resulted in a strong repeat and referral business.
Outside of real estate I had ten years as Chairman of the Whakatane Community Patrol where I was instrumental in setting up the CCTV cameras to monitor the activities around the town and my main interest is all forms of motor racing.