19B James Street, Whakatane Comfort and ConvenienceTweet
- James Street 19B - CT, FP, XLM.pdf
- James Street 19B - Rates report.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 19B James Street.pdf
- /CONSENT FORMS/
- Consent Purchaser prior to Contractual Document.doc
- REAA_sale and purchase guide.pdf
- /COUNCIL FILE/
- 0 - Blue property information sheet - 0019B James Street-(A1803910).pdf
- General correspondence - 0019B James Street-(A1803911).pdf
- Permit K22285 - Dwelling - 1992 - 0019B James Street-(A1803906).pdf
- Record of Title (SA54B-350)-(A1869614).pdf
- Replacement water meter - 19B James Street-(A1159840).pdf
- Resource consents - Subdivision - 19B James Street.pdf
- Water - 0019B James Street-(A1803908).pdf
- /COVID DISCLAIMER/
- Covid disclaimer.docx
- WHAKATANE Covid disclaimer .docx
- /Rental Appraisal/
- Rental Appraisal - 19B James Street.pdf
Property DescriptionThis property is positioned at the rear of a shared driveway and sits on an elevated, private section. It is a very tidy standalone home with an internal access garage and private front courtyard. The Lockwood-style interior is beautifully presented, with the warm tomes of native timber, light coloured carpet, and contemporary fixtures. This little beauty of a home features 2 generous sized bedrooms, an upgraded bathroom and there is a separate toilet and a spacious laundry with room here for the freezer. There's good storage throughout the house, with large wardrobes in both bedrooms. The large, open plan living area has a bay window and the heatpump in the lounge provides summer cooling and winter warmth. The kitchen is well appointed with ample bench and cupboard space and a bay window, making this space light and spacious. There is an internal access single garage, and the living area opens out to the private front courtyard, which is the perfect spot to relax in peace and privacy and has a shade sail for comfort. The location is sought after and convenient, being just a stone's throw from the Kope Shopping Village. With great neighbours, this terrific property has it all - location, comfort, and convenience. If you are looking for value for money, this one is well worth your inspection. An immediate settlement is available.
**Please be aware that all attendees will require a vaccine pass to attend open homes. If you’re unable to provide a vaccine pass, please contact your preferred salesperson for alternative viewing methods.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information above from McDowell Real Estate Ltd, or an authorised licensee in conjunction with McDowell Real Estate Ltd, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available. Terms upon which the information is supplied:
1. Where information is supplied by McDowell Real Estate Ltd to customers, the information is information in the possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by McDowell Real Estate Ltd or by the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of McDowell Real Estate Ltd or its agents.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Pat Jarvey
McDowell Real Estate Limited
1290 Eruera Street, Rotorua 3010
Pat began her real estate career in Auckland in the late 1990's. After moving to the Eastern Bay of Plenty in 2000 she became the region’s most successful and awarded Property Manager, working for The Professionals Whakatane. Switching companies in 2010 she remained in Property Management until 2016, when she made the choice to continue in real estate as a Sales Consultant. She quickly established herself as one of Whakatane’s leading property listing agents, specialising in residential and lifestyle properties.
Pats passion for property, outstanding communication skills and genuine empathy with clients from all walks of life has resulted in her having a large and loyal client base. She understands that for most, the buying or selling of property represents a significant chapter in their life, so the standard of service they expect to receive from their sales agent must be nothing less than exceptional.
Pat is delighted to be returning to the Professionals and sees it as a fitting, full-circle moment.
"After all these years, my greatest thrill in Real Estate is being part of the journey of finding people for places and places for people”