12 Forth Street, Richmond City Fringe Living with All the Benefits!Tweet
- 1.0 Title.pdf
- 2.0 180801 - DESIGN REPORT 12 Forth Street Richmond.pdf
- 2.1 12 Forth Street Richmond - Proetion report.pdf
- 2.2 180801 Site Inspection 1 - New internal piles.pdf
- 2.3 180801 Site Inspection 2 - Jacking operation and progress inspection.pdf
- 2.4 12 Forth Street Richmond - Project Completion report - Combined Part 2 com.pdf
- 2.5 12 Forth Street Richmond - Project Completion report - Combined Part 3.pdf
- 2.6 12 Forth Street Richmond - Proetion report.pdf
- 2.7 Letter Re Further Information 12 Forth Street.pdf
- 2.8 CB-GTP-526-Compliance-Gas-Certificate Maintenance_MartinVan Pomeron.pdf
- 3.0 Insurance State Policy.pdf
Property DescriptionSpecial in many ways, so close to the City in a great location, what a wonderful opportunity this home brings to professional couples wanting to live work and play in their own backyard.
Situation perfect for capturing the sun, this character home has almost been rebuilt, is insulated and double glazed, with a brand-new kitchen and bathroom ready for you to just move in and enjoy.
Situated on its own freehold section with a double garage and double off street parking a rarity in this location.
A wide hallway entrance and high ceilings sets the scene for this character home with a real industrial feel well on trend to please.
The two double bedrooms both have double wardrobes and new carpet. The spacious open plan living has a skylight, which enhances the natural light and is a fabulous space for entertaining with french doors opening out to a new deck and private outdoor living, situated to get the afternoon evening sun, a lovely space to relax and enjoy at the end of the working day.
The backyard is fully secured, the property is insured, and EQC work all completed.
Now for definite sale with a flexible possession date, viewing is a must call Debbie or Kerrin to arrange your own private viewing.
Deadline sale presenting all offers on the 25th September 2019 at 12pm.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Debbie Gordon
Gold Real Estate Group Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Currently based at ‘the best little office at the beach’, Debbie Gordon’s real estate career began in 1993. In 2011, she took some time out to work with EQC and insurance groups, which has enforced a great deal of knowledge when dealing with properties and clients affected by post-quake issues. In 2013 Debbie came back to her true passion – assisting both sellers and buyers to achieve their real estate goals in a professional and personable manner.
Having received numerous awards and accolades at local, provincial, and national levels over a number of years, Debbie attributes her success as a real estate professional to one thing – the ability to listen to her clients’ needs. It may sound simple enough, however, client feedback in regards to their experience with Debbie is consistently the same. Debbie gives 110%, and continues to stay in touch long after the transaction has concluded. A big believer in having clients for life, it is no surprise, the majority of Debbie’s business comes from repeat and referred customers.
Debbie is very conscious of helping and being a part of the local community and, where she can, is happy to support local not-for-profit organisations.
Surrounded by a conducive Eastside team and talented admin staff within the Harcourts gold franchise, Debbie would welcome the opportunity to offer advice regarding the sale or purchase of any property in a timely and relevant fashion.
...Don’t take our word for it though, find out yourself – call Debbie today.