425 Pine Avenue, South Brighton Comfortable home for definite sale!Tweet
- 2.1 Rates Insurance and Receipts.pdf
- 3.1 EQC information.pdf
- 4.1 Property inspection.pdf
- 5.1 Title 425 Pine Ave.pdf
- 5.2 Title Interest - 425 Pine Ave.pdf
- 5.3 Old Lim.pdf
- 6.1 2019 Garden award.pdf
Property DescriptionSuper sunny situation, offering warmth and solar water heating 3 bedrooms, 2 double and 1 single, open plan living, but currently being used has a 2 bedroom 2 living room home.
Kitchen and bathroom have seen some updating over the years, the carpets and blinds are in great condition and there is a large separate laundry.
Set on a beautiful well landscaped section which has won awards, loved by a keen gardener. Comes with a glass house, double garage and studio which would make a great teenagers retreat or work from home office/ storage room.
TC2 land, EQC cosmetic only and repaired. Only a hop skip and jump to the beach, ideal if you love to surf or walk.
All offers will be presented on 23rd October 2019 at 12pm.
For viewing any time call Debbie or Kerrin now.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Debbie Gordon
Gold Real Estate Group Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Currently based at ‘the best little office at the beach’, Debbie Gordon’s real estate career began in 1993. In 2011, she took some time out to work with EQC and insurance groups, which has enforced a great deal of knowledge when dealing with properties and clients affected by post-quake issues. In 2013 Debbie came back to her true passion – assisting both sellers and buyers to achieve their real estate goals in a professional and personable manner.
Having received numerous awards and accolades at local, provincial, and national levels over a number of years, Debbie attributes her success as a real estate professional to one thing – the ability to listen to her clients’ needs. It may sound simple enough, however, client feedback in regards to their experience with Debbie is consistently the same. Debbie gives 110%, and continues to stay in touch long after the transaction has concluded. A big believer in having clients for life, it is no surprise, the majority of Debbie’s business comes from repeat and referred customers.
Debbie is very conscious of helping and being a part of the local community and, where she can, is happy to support local not-for-profit organisations.
Surrounded by a conducive Eastside team and talented admin staff within the Harcourts gold franchise, Debbie would welcome the opportunity to offer advice regarding the sale or purchase of any property in a timely and relevant fashion.
...Don’t take our word for it though, find out yourself – call Debbie today.