28 Wineberry Avenue, Amberley Super awesome home!Tweet
- 1.1 160310 - Code Compliance Certificate.pdf
- 2.1 Rates Bill 28 Wineberry Ave.pdf
- 3.1 Old LIM.pdf
- 4.1 Title.pdf
- 4.2 Title doc 2.pdf
- 4.3 Title doc 3.pdf
Property DescriptionNot just bricks and mortar, this delightful permanent material home consist of Hebel and cedar cladding, double glazing, coloursteel roof, offering a clean fresh feel.
A great opportunity for an executive couple, or small family in this lovely subdivison Wineberry Estate! Wonderful position and easy access to Kaikoura, Picton and the Sounds.
Sited for fabulous sun in both living rooms, with the family room being open plan, breakfast bar for entertaining or enjoying your morning coffee, open plan with a log fire that throws out so much heat you have to open the doors so it escapes to the rest of the home, separate formal lounge.
Master bedroom has a ranchslider to its own private deck with an ensuite, the second double bedroom and the third bedroom is a single, great as a guest room or office/study.
Situated on a easy care section with a large deck for entertaining its low maintenance grounds great for the lock and leave buyers with room to store a caravan/boat, or could make a great playground for children.
Double internal access garage with auto door openers.
This home has to be seen, call now for your private viewing!
Offers will be presented as they come in.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Debbie Gordon
Gold Real Estate Group Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Currently based at ‘the best little office at the beach’, Debbie Gordon’s real estate career began in 1993. In 2011, she took some time out to work with EQC and insurance groups, which has enforced a great deal of knowledge when dealing with properties and clients affected by post-quake issues. In 2013 Debbie came back to her true passion – assisting both sellers and buyers to achieve their real estate goals in a professional and personable manner.
Having received numerous awards and accolades at local, provincial, and national levels over a number of years, Debbie attributes her success as a real estate professional to one thing – the ability to listen to her clients’ needs. It may sound simple enough, however, client feedback in regards to their experience with Debbie is consistently the same. Debbie gives 110%, and continues to stay in touch long after the transaction has concluded. A big believer in having clients for life, it is no surprise, the majority of Debbie’s business comes from repeat and referred customers.
Debbie is very conscious of helping and being a part of the local community and, where she can, is happy to support local not-for-profit organisations.
Surrounded by a conducive Eastside team and talented admin staff within the Harcourts gold franchise, Debbie would welcome the opportunity to offer advice regarding the sale or purchase of any property in a timely and relevant fashion.
...Don’t take our word for it though, find out yourself – call Debbie today.