52 Helmore Street, Rangiora It Ticks All The Boxes!Tweet
Available PropertyFiles:None Yet
Property DescriptionThis townhouse will tick all the boxes. It has three double bedrooms, all with great storage, open plan kitchen with sunny flowing living and dining opening out to a patio area for that evening BBQ.
The lounge boasts a study nook and storage locker. The kitchen has a dishwasher, good storage and bench space.
This easy care lock up and leave type home will suit busy professionals, downsizers, first home buyers or investors (investors - our owners are willing to rent back for 1 year while they build their new home).
Single internal access garaging completes the package being close to schools and a short drive to the town centre.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Lyn Stringer
HARCOURTS FOUR SEASONS REALTY 2017 LTD
LlCENSED REAA 2008
Results that speak for themselves...
I have lived locally for over 35 years with over 18 years working in Real Estate. Over that time I have enjoyed life as a Publication and later running my own sales, marketing and distribution business. Needing a challenge in life, I have turned to real estate, a career path I have always wanted to pursue.
When it comes to Real Estate - 'the proof is in the pudding.' My results speak for themselves. Over the last few years I have achieved great success, achieving Top Salesperson for the Rangiora office on several occasions and have SOLD over $75 million dollars of real estate. 'It gives me pleasure to be part of peoples' dreams, finding that special home and building towards that dream home - their biggest asset.'
I am dedicated to looking after my clients needs and committed to finding a home to suit my buyers. I enjoy working with clients from all walks of life and dealing with all types of properties, both residential and lifestyle and in all price ranges. Currently I have a large number of buyers on my books and should you be considering selling your home, I may have just the buyer!
Whether buying or selling I am always delighted to help.