30B Roche Avenue, Upper Riccarton Strategic Location - Savvy InvestmentTweet
- Building Report.pdf
- EQC - CLM 2011 202652 - Information Request - E Habgood - AM - 04-10-2021.pdf
- EQC - CLM-2011-202652 CSA Letter.pdf
- EQC - CLM_2011_202652 - COMET-A FULL ASSESSMENT.pdf
- EQC - CLM_2011_202652 - KITCHEN FLOOR CRACK REPAIR CRETEX.pdf
- EQC - CLM_2011_202652 - LOUNGE REPAIR CRACK CRETEX.pdf
- EQC - CLM_2011_202652 - NEXT DORE QUOTE.pdf
- EQC - CLM_2016_010444 - 2016-010444 CUSTOMER SOC.pdf
- EQC Repair Receipts.pdf
- Healthy Home Assessment Certificate.pdf
- Inspection Report 30B-2.pdf
- InspectionReport-505326-2 (1).pdf
- Insurance Policy Schedule.pdf
- LIM Report.pdf
- LLUR Statement.pdf
- Record of Title.pdf
- TC Rating Map.pdf
Property DescriptionThis purpose-built investment property not only comes with great functionality but also a very strategic location. Ideally located near the University of Canterbury and Church Corner shops and amenities, the area also appeals to Lincoln University students for ease of travel routes. With full occupancy for many years, you'll be taking advantage of covering all the bases to ensure strong future demand from a multitude of tenants. The result is a perfect investment for the savvy purchaser.
The current owner has had great foresight creating this solid investment property. Positioning the house in a quiet cul-de-sac, constructing the home from low maintenance brick cladding, and providing all the features tenants find important such as two bathrooms, double glazing, off-street parking, a secure bike-shed and fibre internet, you'll be sitting back collecting the rent for years to come. Add to this a compact 378 m2 freehold section with TC 1 zoning, you'll be assured your weekends won't be tied up keeping the property in order.
Next year's tenancy is in place at $ 750 per week. Now is your chance to purchase a solid investment for your future so be in quick before it sells. To view outside of the open home times, contact the Agent to make these arrangements.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sean Innes
Contact Indi Furze
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Years of retail experience have enabled Indi to build great communication and people skills. She is extremely client focused and her strong work ethic ensures the job gets done with a positive outcome each time.
Passionate about real estate, professional, conscientious, and highly-organised, Indi is enthusiastic and motivated to provide the best service and results for her clients. Real estate is about building strong, trusting relationships and her greatest satisfaction is looking after her clients in their best interest.
Indi is working from the Riccarton office where she is supported by professional and experienced managers, administrators and auctioneers.
Buying or selling is an exciting time but can sometimes be accompanied by stress. Indi’s friendly, approachable personality puts clients at ease throughout the transaction process and she will leave no stone unturned to help you achieve your real estate goals.