216 Peterborough Street, Christchurch Central State of the art mod cons and impeccable styleTweet
- 216 Peterborough St information pack email v.pdf
Property DescriptionHighly spec'd and with all the mod cons, this brand new townhouse is city living at its best. Due to be fully completed within the next few weeks, this is your opportunity to get in quick and make this luxury property your own. Get involved now and you can have your say on the final features and beat the competition before the full marketing campaign commences and this home hits the market hard!
The list of mod cons is pretty long but here are a few special mentions...
- Internal access garaging with front and rear door allowing for 3 off street parks
- Spacious and open plan living
- Separate laundry and study nook
- 3 large double bedrooms, master with walk in robe and ensuite with double shower
- NERO home automation system - (https://www.pdl.co.nz/Home-Owner/Products/Products/Smart-Home/Smart-Home-Solutions/Nero-by-Environexus)
- Bose lifestyle 600 (black) home entertainment system (https://www.bose.co.nz/en_nz/products/speakers/home_theater/lifestyle-600-home-theater-system.html?mc=21_PS_HC_BO_00_GO_&&mc=20_PS_HC_BO_00_GO_&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIvP60nImP3gIVUKaWCh1mIgS0EAAYASAAEgLr1vD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds)
- Premier clean retraflex vacuum system (https://www.livinghouse.co.nz/products/vacuum-systems/premier-clean-vacuums/hide-a-hose)
- Top of the range kitchen and bathrooms with strategically placed skylights
The final touches are currently being put on this beautiful home but once completed this property will be fully on the market and will get snapped up quick! Make an appointment NOW and you may be able to influence the finishing style!
My owner wants a new name on the title ASAP and with completion confirmed for November you can move in and have Christmas in style!
Viewing by appointment only.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ben Donaldson
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Ben knows that when it comes to entrusting someone to sell their home “people buy people” so he offers commitment, integrity and perseverance every time, to every client.
Calm, practical, self-sufficient and, above all, a self-starter, Ben has a natural problem-solving approach that comes from strong links in the rural community and sales have been an integral part of his working life.
For Ben it’s all about delivering on what you promise – and he promises outstanding service and an unwavering focus on achieving your sale at the best possible price. That starts from the day you list your property with him and doesn’t end until the day that sale is complete.
Those who are looking for a whole lot less drama and a whole lot more common sense when it comes to putting their home in the market need to put it in Ben’s hands. With his proven sales skills the chances are it won’t stay there long.