251 Salisbury StreetTweet
- 2019 -2020 Renewal Invoice & Schedule.pdf
- Building location certificate.pdf
- Compliance and electrical safety certificate.pdf
- Floor Plan 1.jpg
- Floor Plan 2.jpg
- LBP record of work 2.pdf
- LBP record of work 3.pdf
- LBP record of work 4.pdf
- LBP record of work.pdf
- LIM 249 Salisbury St.pdf
- LIM 251 Salisbury St.pdf
- PS3 Exterior plastering.pdf
- PS3 Gavin Lowe energy.pdf
- PS3 Tiling.pdf
- PS3 cladding.pdf
- PS3 roof 2.pdf
- PS3 roof.pdf
- Title 249 Salisbury St.pdf
- Title 251 Salisbury St.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ben Donaldson
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Ben knows that when it comes to entrusting someone to sell their home “people buy people” so he offers commitment, integrity and perseverance every time, to every client.
Calm, practical, self-sufficient and, above all, a self-starter, Ben has a natural problem-solving approach that comes from strong links in the rural community and sales have been an integral part of his working life.
For Ben it’s all about delivering on what you promise – and he promises outstanding service and an unwavering focus on achieving your sale at the best possible price. That starts from the day you list your property with him and doesn’t end until the day that sale is complete.
Those who are looking for a whole lot less drama and a whole lot more common sense when it comes to putting their home in the market need to put it in Ben’s hands. With his proven sales skills the chances are it won’t stay there long.