25 Hyndhope Road Show stopping style superbly executedTweet
- 01 25 Hyndhope Road property flyer - forms - general information.pdf
- 02 Auction AgreementFINAL 25 Hyndhope Road.pdf
- Certificate of Insurance.pdf
- Code of Compliance Certificate Feb 2019.pdf
- Construction Review Producer Statement.pdf
- Exterior Cladding Repair Schedule.pdf
- Floor Levels - Eliot Sinclair.pdf
- LIM 25 Hyndhope Road.pdf
- Moisture Level Report Cover Letter.pdf
- Moisture Report.pdf
- Residential Reinstatement Estimate for Insurance Purposes.pdf
- Title 25 Hyndhope Road.pdf
Property DescriptionCommanding, compelling and absolutely delivering on chic mid-century style, backed by Dalman architectural finesse and outstanding engineering from Eliot Sinclair, this outstanding Kennedys Bush home delivers luxurious and secluded spaces on every level.
Vaulted ceilings, bifold doors opening to private patios and the grounds, Oak flooring, Halswell Quarry stone creating walled grounds, feature walls and fire surrounds and exceptional landscaping mark this as an unique property inside and out.
If anything will make you determined to break free of suburban streets then this show stopping property offering uninterrupted panoramic views, will do it.
Multiple living areas, including vast purpose built theatre are on offer here, as are an office, six bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a kitchen finished in granite furnished with quality appliances.
The oversized master suite includes a walk-in-wardrobe, dressing area and an ensuite with a view to a waterfall tumbling over rocks and direct access to one of the many decks and a spa pool.
Three further bedrooms all open onto a private deck and these bedrooms, as well as the living areas, all benefit from a sunny northern aspect.
You get the best of both worlds here in a home that is situated in a dramatic sweeping landscape of hills, with easy access to Kennedys Bush Track and Halswell Quarry Park.
Along with all the tranquillity of semi-rural living in a desirable hill suburb you are still conveniently close to retail, cafes and services while also enjoying a short 15 minute commute to the CBD.
Further practicality comes with a gated entry to a driveway leading to double garaging and generous off-street parking as well as the fully automated C-Bus system that drives practically everything in and around the home.
Spend summer in your heated infinity pool, strolling your private orchard or enjoying the multitude of integrated and perpetually renewing water features and outdoor entertaining areas before enjoying a winter accessorised by ducted heat pumps, gas fires, underfloor heating, insulation and double glazing.
This is a rare and very desirable proposition that demonstrates what happens when you partner superlative design with outstanding attention to detail and superb execution.
Such is the interest in this property this will be very much a matter of first up best dressed so you may want to stop it going under the hammer with a prior offer.
OPEN HOMES: Saturday & Sunday 2.15 - 3.00pm, Wednesday 6.30 - 7.15pm
AUCTION: Thursday, 10th October at 12.00pm. Grenadier House, 98 Moorhouse Avenue ( Unless sold prior)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ben Donaldson
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Ben knows that when it comes to entrusting someone to sell their home “people buy people” so he offers commitment, integrity and perseverance every time, to every client.
Calm, practical, self-sufficient and, above all, a self-starter, Ben has a natural problem-solving approach that comes from strong links in the rural community and sales have been an integral part of his working life.
For Ben it’s all about delivering on what you promise – and he promises outstanding service and an unwavering focus on achieving your sale at the best possible price. That starts from the day you list your property with him and doesn’t end until the day that sale is complete.
Those who are looking for a whole lot less drama and a whole lot more common sense when it comes to putting their home in the market need to put it in Ben’s hands. With his proven sales skills the chances are it won’t stay there long.