270 Wainoni Road, Avonhead, Christchurch Sure To ImpressTweet
- 001 Property flyer and information 270 Wainoni Road.pdf
- 010 EQC info 270 Wainoni Road.pdf
- 011 Insurance Policy.pdf
- 012 Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 02 Title.pdf
- 03 LIM 270 Wainoni Road (2).pdf
- 04 LLUR-Enquiry 270 Wainoni Road.pdf
- 05 Property Information 270 Wainoni Road.pdf
- 06 Aerial photo 270 Wainoni Road.pdf
- 07 270 Wainoni Road - School Zones.pdf
- 08 Burner Status.pdf
- 09 Sales in area information.pdf
Property DescriptionComfortable living, but there's real potential to improve here, with some cosmetic attention that will reap enormous benefits. You have the space and the sun, all you need to bring is your sense of style to maximise the value of this large, two level home.
- Kauri staircase and original character elements
- Three living areas
- Fully Fenced
- North - facing grounds
- Deck under a rose and wisteria draped pergola
- Separate double garaging + plenty of off-street parking
- Log burner
- Approx Floor Area 190sqm
- Approx Land Area: Half share in 916sqm
If you need to house family and friends, or accommodate visitors then this is the place to do it. Make the most of all the options this property has to offer.
Don't delay, call me today as owners are reluctantly downsizing to over 60's unit!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.