23 Rubens Place, Burnside Stroke Of GeniusTweet
- 01 Property Flyer - forms - general information 23 Rubens Place.pdf
- 02 Auction AgreementFINAL 23 Rubens Place.pdf
- 03 Title 23 Rubens Place.pdf
- 04 LIM 23 Rubens Place.pdf
- 05 EQC information 23 Rubens Place.pdf
- 06 Insurance policy 23 Rubens Place.pdf
Property DescriptionLike its namesake, property in Rubens Place has always had its fans, and for good reason.
This serene slice of Christchurch puts you conveniently close to cafes, shops and services, as well as a swift commute to the city and airport, while remaining enviably peaceful.
Being in the zone for the desirable Burnside High School doesn't hurt either.
Good family living defines this home which has been effectively future-proofed with five bedrooms and two bathrooms across two levels, including a master suite with a walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite on the ground floor.
All the bedrooms, as well as the living and dining areas, are oriented to the north, filling this comfortable and very practical home with sun and light.
Entertaining guests and harmonious family living is easy when you have multiple areas that can be closed off as needed, while the deck and veranda running almost the length of the north side promises a long summer filled with al fresco dining and relaxing in the well-established, fully fenced grounds.
Catering for everyone has already been taken care of with a new and attractive kitchen.
A study, separate laundry, double garaging and off-street parking are all present and correct in this home which offers both privacy and a classic design that lends itself well to a number of interior design styles.
Solidly built, fastidiously maintained and designed to maximise enjoyment and minimise upkeep, it is just waiting for the right family to pack the cat and barbecue and move straight in.
Be the right family and talk to us today.
OPEN HOMES: Saturday, Sunday 1.00-1.30pm and Wednesday 5.15-5.45pm
AUCTION: Thursday 10th October at 12pm, Grenadier House, 98 Moorhouse Avenue (unless sold prior)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ben Donaldson
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Ben knows that when it comes to entrusting someone to sell their home “people buy people” so he offers commitment, integrity and perseverance every time, to every client.
Calm, practical, self-sufficient and, above all, a self-starter, Ben has a natural problem-solving approach that comes from strong links in the rural community and sales have been an integral part of his working life.
For Ben it’s all about delivering on what you promise – and he promises outstanding service and an unwavering focus on achieving your sale at the best possible price. That starts from the day you list your property with him and doesn’t end until the day that sale is complete.
Those who are looking for a whole lot less drama and a whole lot more common sense when it comes to putting their home in the market need to put it in Ben’s hands. With his proven sales skills the chances are it won’t stay there long.