50 Mcbeath Avenue, Hoon Hay Sun Soaked and Superb Location! - As Is Where IsTweet
- 01 Property flyer, forms and information 50 Mcbeath Ave.pdf
- 02 Auction Agreement FINAL 50 McBeath Avenue.pdf
- 03 Title 50 Mcbeath Ave.pdf
- 04 LIM 50 Mcbeath Ave.pdf
- 05 EQC Documents.pdf
- 06 EQC Scope of Works.pdf
- 07 EQC Documents 1.pdf
- 08 EQC Documents 2.pdf
- 09 Insurance Info.pdf
Property DescriptionHere is your chance to own in the ever popular Hoon Hay area. Set back from Hoon Hay Rd on the very quiet Mcbeath Avenue and just a short drive from all the amenities of Halswell or the City Centre. If it is adventure that you seek, take the short drive from home and you will find the Christchurch Adventure Park and the many amazing activities that the Port Hills have to offer.
After many happy years it is now time for my vendor to sell up. This property is in "As is where is" condition. Sitting on a whopping 809m2 sun drenched section there is a great opportunity to renovate and extend or start again and rebuild, there is plenty of room for that dream double garage or sleep out, or perhaps for those with green fingers, that huge veggie garden you've always wanted.
This is a great opportunity for families looking for a project and investors alike. Whether you see value in repair or would prefer to start afresh, the choice is yours and viewing is a must as this property will be sold on or before auction day.
OPEN HOMES: Saturday & Sunday 1:15 - 2:00pm and Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 3:30 - 4:00pm
AUCTION: Thursday 7th November at 12pm, Grenadier House, 98 Moorhouse Avenue (unless sold prior)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Richard Chapman
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LIMITED
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
With a background in the marine tourism industry Richard understands the importance of great customer service. He also believes that honesty, integrity and professionalism are of equal importance when it comes to buying or selling your greatest asset.
When you choose to work with Richard, it will not take long to see he is very passionate about delivering a world class sales experience for his clients.
Regardless of your real estate goals, Richard will look after you with professionalism and enthusiasm throughout the entire process so contact him today!