19 Littles Lane, Woodend Live the (affordable) Kiwi dream...Tweet
- 02 Title.pdf
- 03 LIM 19 Littles Lane.pdf
- 04 EQC information.pdf
- 05 Insurance policy.pdf
Property DescriptionOur vendor built this home themselves in the 90s, putting their blood, sweat and tears into creating their very own kiwi dream. Now, sadly, it is time to move on and allow another family their own slice of paradise.
Large, open spaces underpin the magic of this home, including a well sized master bedroom, open plan living/kitchen and dining with a log fire, and a private, easily maintained garden offer plenty of room for the kids to run around. Be the envy of all your friends with this highly impressive entertainment area, complete with pizza oven, log burner and built in BBQ complete the picture of relaxed kiwi living.
The added extras this home boasts go above and beyond the norm. Additional to the entertainment area are a glass house, shed, large double garage, additional workshop and open carport, high enough to park your boat or caravan.
An easy commute into Christchurch, whilst still enjoying a semi-rural lifestyle mean that this property offers the best of both worlds. This home really is excellent value for money, offering you the chance to live your very best life without the massive mortgage.
With our owners future now firmly fixed elsewhere, this property must sell on or before deadline.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ben Donaldson
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Ben knows that when it comes to entrusting someone to sell their home “people buy people” so he offers commitment, integrity and perseverance every time, to every client.
Calm, practical, self-sufficient and, above all, a self-starter, Ben has a natural problem-solving approach that comes from strong links in the rural community and sales have been an integral part of his working life.
For Ben it’s all about delivering on what you promise – and he promises outstanding service and an unwavering focus on achieving your sale at the best possible price. That starts from the day you list your property with him and doesn’t end until the day that sale is complete.
Those who are looking for a whole lot less drama and a whole lot more common sense when it comes to putting their home in the market need to put it in Ben’s hands. With his proven sales skills the chances are it won’t stay there long.