10 Cathcart Crescent, Prebbleton Next home almost finished!Tweet
- 01 Property flyer - forms - information for 10 Cathcart Crescent.pdf
- 02 Auction AgreementFINAL 10 Cathcart Crescent.pdf
- 03 Title 10 Cathcart Crescent.pdf
- 04 LIM 10 Cathcart Crescent.pdf
- 05 EQC information.pdf
- 06 External Painting - Scope of Works - 10 Cathcart Crescent, Prebbleton.pdf
- 07 Internal Painting - Scope of Works - 10 Cathcart Crescent, Prebbleton.pdf
- 08 Covenant Easement 5621114.11.pdf
- 09 Covenant Transfer 2793671-1.pdf
Property DescriptionMy owner's newly constructed home is almost finished being built and they can't live in both. They love the village lifestyle and convenience that Prebbleton offers so much they're moving just up the road. Positioned in the very popular Elms subdivision the walk to Prebbleton School is just a short stroll.
Where do I start with what's on offer? All the benefits of a new home are here with the benefits of established gardens and neighbourhood surrounds. Large open plan areas with a separate living room and great indoor / outdoor flow to the timber deck for entertaining. Add in the brand new carpet, the fresh painting internally and externally, large bedrooms, quality ensuite / bathroom and gas fire, and you have all the mod-cons a modern home should have.
Prebbleton has always been close to Christchurch itself, but with the new motorway system taking shape you'll shortly be able to blink and be in the City one moment and then blink again and be home again. Just a few minutes extra in the car will give you twice the home and twice the lifestyle.
The owner's new home awaits them. Your new home awaits you. For viewings outside of open home times contact Sean Innes directly 027 433 4332.
OPEN HOMES: Saturday & Sunday 3.00-3.30pm & Wednesday 4.30-5.00pm
AUCTION: Thursday 21st November at 12pm, Grenadier House, 98 Moorhouse Avenue (unless sold prior)
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.