136A Memorial Avenue, Burnside Function, Style and Location!Tweet
- 01 Title 136a Memorial Ave.pdf
- 02 Memorandum of Lease Flat 1 136a Memorial Ave.pdf
- 03 Memorandum of Lease Flat 2 136a Memorial Ave.pdf
- 04 Easement Certificate 136a Memorial Ave.pdf
- 05 Scope of Works - 136a Memorial Ave.pdf
Property DescriptionIf you need space and location, then this is the townhouse for you. Low maintenance, stylish and modern? This house has it all.
Situated in Burnside and knocking on Fendalton's doors, this home is in a prime location for a multitude of reasons - 10-minute drive from the CBD and Riccarton, highly sought-after school zones and walking distance to local shops, boutique cafés and bars. This house truly is the definition of prime location.
A beautifully designed open plan kitchen-dining area opens out onto a private patio for the ease of indoor-outdoor entertainment. There is 1 heat pump and 1 heat store to keep you warm in winter and cool in summer. Through French doors you exit the dining area and enter a large living room with ample space for friends and family.
The master bedroom is situated on the ground floor with a large walk in wardrobe and dual access en suite bathroom. The other two double bedrooms are situated on the second level.
Combine all of this with internal access two car garaging and a study and what do you get? The perfect home!
**Images are taken from an older listing
OPEN HOMES: Saturday & Sunday 12.45 - 1.30pm and Thursday 1.00 - 1.30pm
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.