15 Roderick Alleyn Lane Elegant seclusion on a large scaleTweet
- 01 Flyer & general information 15 Roderick Alleyn Lane.pdf
- 15 Roderick Alleyn Lane ( Roll Plans ).pdf
- CCC Consent.pdf
- Code of compliance.pdf
- Insurance policy.pdf
- LIM - 9 Roderick Alleyn Lane.pdf
- LIM 15 Roderick Alleyn Lane.pdf
- Resource consent application.pdf
- Roderick Alleyn Lane EQC Engineer report, repairs, sign off.pdf
- Title - 9 Roderick Alleyn Lane.pdf
Property DescriptionHaving your own estate down a secluded lane just minutes from all the shops, services, schools and cafes of Papanui and neighbouring Merivale is a rare and very desirable proposition. Even better is the opportunity to buy the neighbouring site and extend your estate from its already large 2000m² plus to more than 4000m², each on a separate title - it's your choice.
This is a substantial home in every respect. Architecturally designed by John Walker and constructed of Hebel with schist detailing, this home comprises six bedrooms, four bathrooms and multiple living areas over two levels, allowing everyone their own space whilst facilitating large scale entertaining.
Its northern aspect, multiple sets of French doors and large windows allow light and sun to flood through the home which offers a large kitchen, dining and informal living area with the rich warm colours of Jarrah flooring. Opening to large terraces, a courtyard, and surrounded by beautiful gardens landscaped by Morgan & Pollard, this classically styled home offers peace and tranquillity within park like grounds.
Full and guest bathrooms on both levels, a large separate laundry opening into an enclosed utility area and a choice of main bedrooms, one with a kitchenette and living room set up with a full scale projector and accommodation laid out in two wings offer an unprecedented number of options here, with a lift providing easy access and future-proofing. A combination of gas and electric heating, double glazing and insulation make this a warm and comfortable home regardless of the season.
In addition to all of this, the gated driveway winds around the rear of the house leading to 8 car garaging, including one of double height (great for a boat or caravan!). The specially designed workshop opening into the garage features floor to ceiling shelving and built in cabinetry, perfect for the handiest of handy men.
Exceptional in every respect and faultlessly maintained, this serene and secluded property and the opportunity of buying the adjoining grounds, will have considerable appeal to astute buyers who can see its immediate and long-term value.
Our owners have moved on and need this sold on or before auction day.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ben Donaldson
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Ben knows that when it comes to entrusting someone to sell their home “people buy people” so he offers commitment, integrity and perseverance every time, to every client.
Calm, practical, self-sufficient and, above all, a self-starter, Ben has a natural problem-solving approach that comes from strong links in the rural community and sales have been an integral part of his working life.
For Ben it’s all about delivering on what you promise – and he promises outstanding service and an unwavering focus on achieving your sale at the best possible price. That starts from the day you list your property with him and doesn’t end until the day that sale is complete.
Those who are looking for a whole lot less drama and a whole lot more common sense when it comes to putting their home in the market need to put it in Ben’s hands. With his proven sales skills the chances are it won’t stay there long.