43 Wrights Road, Addington How Fast Can You Move In?Tweet
- 43 Wrights Road - DEADLINE PACK.pdf
- 43 Wrights Road - Subdivisions .pdf
Property DescriptionCelebrate Christmas by waving goodbye to your landlord and getting a head start on home ownership for 2020 in this mostly refurbished home.
- New colour steel roof
- New carpet/ underlay throughout
- New heat pump
- Land zoned TC2
- Immediate possession
- Approx. 100m2 Floor
Alternatively you may have just found a perfect investment opportunity with a good rental income. Whatever your plans, this is a property with more than a few options and the promise of a good future.
Well positioned for an easy city commute, Addington has enjoyed resurgence in retail, cafes and services over the last few years as people have been quick to see all its advantages. Also just a short walk to Addington Raceway, Horncastle Arena & Christchurch Stadium.
Astute buyers won't be slow to make their future count in more ways than one here.
DEADLINE SALE: All offers presented by Wednesday 18th December 4:00pm (unless sold prior)
OPEN HOMES: Saturday & Sunday 1:00 - 1:30pm
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.