132 Totara Street, Riccarton, Christchurch Location and ZonesTweet
- CLM-2010-101307 - EQR DOCUMENTS SAR.pdf
- Draft Sale and Purchase Agreement - 132 Totara Street.pdf
- Insurance Certificate.pdf
Property DescriptionWith my owners having their future plans set in concrete, they offer their much loved home up for the next tenure.
Let's start with the location and what's on offer. With so many education facilities within an easy walking distance, including the University, CBHS & CGHS, you can be assured this location will forever be sought after. Take you pick from shopping at Fendalton or Riccarton Mall, or take a short trip into the City. When it's time to hit the outdoors, you can enjoy Riccarton Bush and its Saturday market, or head straight to Hagley Park for all it has to offer.
Now to the home itself. Take your pick from a master bedroom with ensuite downstairs or have your master upstairs. No matter what time of the year it is you will be soaking up the sun, either from the easy-care outdoor area or from inside the conservatory. Your other "must haves" are all there. Double glazing, double garage with internal access, low maintenance brick cladding and plenty of storage.
With all this on offer you will not be disappointed. For information and viewings outside of open home times contact Sean Innes directly on 027 433 4332.
DEADLINE SALE: Thursday 16th July at 4:00pm, (unless sold prior)
OPEN HOMES: Saturday & Sunday 12:00pm - 1:00pm and Wednesday 12:30 - 1:00pm
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.