45 Searells Road, Strowan, Christchurch An Entertainer's Delight!Tweet
- 45 Searells Rd Building Report.pdf
- Auction Documents.pdf
- Auction P's and C's- 45 Searells Rd, Strowan.pdf
- EQC docs- 45 Searells.pdf
- LIM70235977 - Report - 45 Searells Road.pdf
- LLUR- 45 Searells.pdf
- driveway and paths insurance- Tower.pdf
Property DescriptionProperties in Strowan are tightly held and highly sought after. They rarely become available so seize the opportunity to be part of this fantastic community.
This 1920's character home started life as the Elmwood Bake House next to the onsite Elmwood Bakery. The current owner fully replumbed and rewired the home in 2006 and carefully extended and renovated combining contemporary design with keeping the original character of the bakehouse remu, cedar and lead lights.
- 4 bedrooms. Three double and one single- master with own ensuite upstairs, slider and dumper shower with underfloor heating
- Large family bathroom downstairs with original re-enamelled claw bath and underfloor heating
- Third separate guest toilet downstairs
- Cosy family lounge with WiFi controlled heat pump and a log burner that is compliant until 2024
- Step down through French doors into a separate large entertainment lounge with underfloor heating in service area and heat pump
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances. Beautifully polished rimu flooring
- Separate conservatory/dining area off kitchen through double bifold doors
- Outdoor entertainment area with Johnson and Cousins remote louvre system and remote electric blinds
- Private, north-facing backyard for your children and pets to be secure
- Fully fenced with Automatic gate
- Double garage, automatic door, rear door bifolds, fully insulated and lined, own heat pump with plumbing to wall
- Private gazebo for those quiet times in a bricked area
- Separate shed workshop with bench
- Wood and bike shed
- Garden shed
- Off street parking for up to three vehicles
The icing on the cake are the fantastic school zones including CGHS, CBHS, Heaton Intermediate and Waimairi Primary. It is also within walking distance to St Andrews College.
After 30 years of loving this home, and now looking to downsize, the current owners are resolute on selling either before or on auction day so take action now!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.