3/189 Wairakei Road, Bryndwr, Christchurch What an opportunity on Wairakei!!Tweet
- 3-189 Wairakei Road- LLUR.pdf
- Wairakei Rd - 1981 - ccc - Plan.pdf
- Wairakei Rd - 1981 - ccc - application.pdf
- Wairakei Rd - 1981 - ccc - letter.pdf
- Wairakei Rd - 1986 - ccc - Permit.pdf
- Wairakei Rd - 1989 & 2004 part 2.pdf
- Wairakei Rd - 1989 & 2004.pdf
- Wairakei Rd - 1997 - ccc - letter.pdf
- Wairakei Rd - 2020.04 Consent - defective flats plan.pdf
- Wairakei Rd - 2020.05 New Title - Approval.pdf
- Wairakei Rd - 2020.05 New Title - Plan.pdf
- Wairakei Rd - 2020.05 Resource Consent - Decision.pdf
- Wairakei Rd - Bldg Report.pdf
- Wairakei Rd - Certificate of Currency.pdf
- Wairakei Rd - Invoice - Shower repair.pdf
- Wairakei Rd - LIM.pdf
- Wairakei Rd - Title - NEW.pdf
- updated p's and c's - 3-189 Wairakei Road.pdf
Property DescriptionThis delightful two-bedroom townhouse will appeal to a range of purchasers- first home buyers, investors and those wanting to add value in a sought-after location.
- Stand-alone, fully fenced rear townhouse with a private established garden surrounded by a great selection of trees. This generous section would easily accommodate a trampoline and also has plenty of room for the pets or children to run around on.
- TC2 land
- Spacious living/dining area
- Renovated bathroom
- Updated kitchen
- Single attached garage with further off-street parking available
The icing on the cake are the popular school zones - Burnside High School, Cobham Intermediate, Wairakei Primary and St Patricks.
This property is now surplus to requirements and our owner is seeking a SOLD sign!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.