53a Celia Street, Redcliffs, Christchurch Seventh Heaven - A Rare Find!Tweet
- Auction Contract - Celia St.pdf
- Auction Documents.pdf
- CELIA - INSURANCE-03112020092244-0001.pdf
- CELIA -Property File info-19102020103701-0001.pdf
- LIM70237219 - Report.pdf
- Orbit Harcourts_20201020_160018.pdf
- Property Inspection Report - 53 and 53a Celia St, Redcliffs PDF.PDF
Property DescriptionYes, seven bedrooms, multiple living and work from home options, spread over 2 dwellings with garaging between, this property has it all and provides the perfect choice for large extended/blended families or investors alike.
Alternatively, you may simply choose to live in one and rent the other, creating a nice little nest egg for your future.
This "one family owner", permanent material property has undergone a complete and very tasteful top to toe makeover including 2 new kitchens, 3 tiled bathrooms, new carpet, wiring & plumbing, 3 heat-pumps, full double glazing, the list goes on.....
Sitting on 1032m2, just 1 street back from the water's edge, it's within walking distance of all essential amenities, has schooling on the doorstep and uninterrupted views across the estuary toward the city and alps beyond. All adding to the appeal of this idyllic, north facing setting in one of Christchurch's most sought after coastal suburbs.
The works been done, the choice is now yours, however with so much on offer, viewing is essential to fully appreciate everything this rare opportunity brings to the market.
One thing's for sure, our vendors are keen to move onto their next project and require a sold sticker either on or before auction day.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.