173a St Albans Street, St Albans, Christchurch A stunner on St Albans...Tweet
- 173A St Albans Street, St Albans - Rental Assessment.pdf
- Auction Agreement 173a St Albans Street.pdf
- Auction Documents.pdf
- Electrical cert- 173a St Albans.pdf
- Gas Cert- 173a St Albans.pdf
- Insurance certificate- 173a St Albans Street.pdf
- LIM70237392 - Report - 2-173A St Albans Street.pdf
- LLUR- 173a St Albans Street.pdf
- eqc info - 173a St Albans St.pdf
Property Description... that will be snapped up so don't delay viewing!
This totally renovated, stand-alone rear townhouse is a delight to behold from the moment you walk in the door.
- Sparkling new kitchen with quality appliances
- Light and bright open plan living/dining - an entertainer's delight
- New bathroom with ample storage
- 2 spacious double bedrooms with built in robes
- Gas hot water
- LED lighting throughout
- Private courtyard/lawn area for those summer evenings
- Fully fenced to keep your children/pets safe
- Internal access single garage with auto door
- Ideal for professionals, small families or as a great lock and leave city pad
This sought-after location has the good fortune of being just a light stroll between the Merivale Precinct and Edgeware. You are spoilt for choice with the shopping, cafes, restaurants and supermarkets right on your doorstep.
The icing on the cake are the fantastic school zones including CGHS, CBHS, Heaton Intermediate and St Albans Primary.
The hard work has all been done and all you need to do is move in and enjoy! Our owners are resolute on selling either before or on auction day so take action now!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.