222 Yaldhurst Road, Avonhead, Christchurch Time to fly away after 27 years!Tweet
- Auction Documents.pdf
- EQC - 222 Yaldhurst Road.pdf
Property DescriptionThis well maintained 270sqm home with 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garages, 4 living areas and off street parking is waiting for a new owner. This home is along the arterial route to the city and is ideal for a large or extended family, a B&B business or other business opportunity.
Situated on 1206sqm, down a secure private driveway with a mature landscape, this delightful home for a garden lover with its specimen trees such as Maple, Walnut and Rhododendron with a country style glamour in suburbia. This tranquil garden offers a pagoda, ideal for outdoor dining and BBQs... perfect for summer living.
Downstairs there are 3 interconnected living areas, an open plan kitchen, dining, one double bedroom, one bedroom currently used as a pottery room, a storage room and a bathroom next to laundry. Upstairs there are 3 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom currently used as a sewing room, 1 massive bathroom and a fourth living area currently used as an art room. With the number of rooms available, there is plenty of opportunity to configure the use of each room to suit your lifestyle.
Having been upgraded with thousands of dollars of improvements over the years, the house is now mostly double glazed, offers a granite kitchen and upgraded wiring.
Close to the airport, Canterbury University, Westfield Riccarton and Bush-in Mall, local cafés, restaurants and in the zone for Riccarton high school, there are many extra benefits to this property.
Finding such a versatile house at this affordable price is hard to come by. Our owner is resolute in her decision to move north so this wonderful home must be sold.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.