13/776 East Maddisons Road, Rolleston Spacious & GraciousTweet
- Consent by Purchaser Prior to Entry Into Contract Interactive.pdf
- Lot 13_East Maddisons Rd_Concept plans_07-04-2021.pdf
- Photos - Specs Sheet.pdf
- Specifications - lot13 East Maddisons Road.pdf
Property DescriptionGrab this unique opportunity to live in a brand new, executive, high-spec 4 double bedroom house built on a generous section of 750sqm plus. This great home has plenty of space for everyone with a floor area of 222sqm, a beautifully designed Open Plan living area with seamless indoor/outdoor flow, plus another separate living area.
This exciting property will have construction under way as soon as title comes through. (Titles expected in June 2021)
With a progressive payment plan in place, you will be able to budget according to the building timeline. Not Turn-key.
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with en-suite &walk-in wardrobe
- Brick & Cedar Cladding
- Ducted Heating throughout the home
- Designer Kitchen (Double Kitchen)
- Engineered Stone Bench tops throughout the Kitchen
- Tiles in Bathrooms, Entrance and Kitchen
- LED Lighting
- NVR Cameras x 4
- Smeg Appliances
- Integrated Rangehood
- Hard and Soft Landscaping
- Strong foundation - Ribraft for peace of mind
- Comprehensive 10 year warranty
This House + Land Package will not last long, Call today for more Info.
Progressive Payments is the act or practice of paying a contractor in installments as different stages of work are completed, rather than providing a single lump sum at the completion of the project.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.