108 Wales Street, Halswell, Christchurch Once In A Blue MoonTweet
- Auction Documents.pdf
- CLM_2011_196661 - 108 WALES STREET - CONSTRUCTION COMPLETION INSPECTION.pdf
- CLM_2011_196661 - 108 WALES STREET - DEFECTS LIABILITY CERTIFICATE.pdf
- CLM_2011_196661 - 108 WALES STREET - PRACTICAL COMPLETION CERTIFICATE (PCC).pdf
- CLM_2011_196661 - 108 WALES STREET - PRODUCER STATEMENTS.pdf
- CLM_2011_196661 - COMET-A FULL ASSESSMENT redacted.pdf
Property DescriptionIt's true to say that a really exceptional home comes to the market only once in a blue moon- and for buyers seeking that ideal- this must be it!
This immaculate permanent material 3-bedroom home and generous multi-purpose garage/workshop set on a very manageable 600m2 section framed by manicured gardens almost glistens at you from the street - it is that good!
Recent renovations and remodelling which include new floor coverings, and updated kitchen add great value to this no-brainer purchase, with heat pump and wood burner giving the cosy comfort as the seasons change.
The generous timber deck facing an established private garden area will reassure new owners they have nothing further to do than throw in their bags and start entertaining or relaxing.
Set in an ideal location handy to good schools, the Halswell shopping centre, the multi-purpose Domain and pool as well as the extensive library ensure there is something for everyone besides a very good home. Inspection will impress .
Just a glance will show this property is the pride and joy of fastidious owners; and discerning buyers seeking value as well as the exceptional to take pride in as their own, could not possibly fail to agree.
For sale by auction (unless sold prior) buyers are urged to inspect and register interest as early as possible while this very rare chance is on the market.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.