427 Earlys Road, Cust Character in Cust!Tweet
- 427 Earlys Road - EQC Scope of Works.pdf
- 427 Earlys Road - Electrical Wiring Documents.pdf
- 427 Earlys Road - Insulation Docs.pdf
- 427 Earlys Road - Insurance Statement.pdf
- 427 Earlys Road - Pump Test's.pdf
- 427 Earlys Road - Rayburn Docs (Installation Instructions).pdf
- 427 Earlys Road - Rayburn Docs.pdf
- Auction Documents.pdf
- LM2100773 - 427 EARLYS ROAD - 27-04-2021.pdf
- Property Inspection Report - 427 Earlys Rd. Cust PDF1.pdf
Property DescriptionThis 100 year old beauty, on the outskirts of Cust, stays true to its 20's roots with ornate features large rooms and spacious living all bathed in natural light through beautiful stained glass windows. With the auction date set, we urge you to come have a look for yourself as you may wait a lifetime to find a home such as this!
Built in 1921 this beautiful Character home comprises four large double bedrooms, formal lounge, spacious kitchen/living and two bathrooms. The kitchen has a solid fuel Rayburn cooker (as well as a modern oven) , with a wetback to the new water cylinder. There is a new fire place in the lounge and each bedroom has its own functioning open fire, adding to the romance of this elegant home.
Completing the lifestyle package are the additional buildings which include a detached double garage, stables, hen house, vegetable garden and a pump shed serviced from your own well. Add to this are the numerous fruit trees including pears, plums, apricots, peaches, apples and lemons as well as thorn-less blackberries, black currents and gooseberries. Mature established trees frame the property and gardens, completing this picture of timeless history.
A stones throw away is the village of Cust which for its size, packs in a lot of punch!Including, a decile 10 Pre-school, Primary/intermediate school, swimming pool, tennis courts, horse equestrian & dressage pavilion, lawn bowls, community hall with children's play park and even a fire station. It also has a unique character and historic English charm, dating back to 1861. There are many attractions to escape to including Mt Oxford, Ryde falls, Ashley River Gorge and you can't go past the famous Sheffield Pie Shop.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Matt Jopson
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Born and raised in Canterbury, Matt built a successful Adventure Tourism Business before joining the real estate industry. With a strong work ethic, relentless dedication to providing exceptional service and the determination to push through any challenges, Matt knows how to get outstanding results for his buyers and sellers.
Being part of the award winning Harcourts Grenadier franchise Matt is backed by supportive management and administration meaning his clients are working with the best team in order to achieve the best result. Ongoing training with a hands-on business ensure whoever works with Matt will be getting a 5 star experience. His passion for helping people achieve their goals combined with a long-standing appreciation of property and the ability to utilise leading-edge technology, means working with Matt won’t disappoint. His engaging manner, keen intuition and enthusiastic energy help to deliver a winning result for each client. If you are ready to realise your real estate dreams, give Matt a call today!
Contact Ben Donaldson
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Ben knows that when it comes to entrusting someone to sell their home “people buy people” so he offers commitment, integrity and perseverance every time, to every client.
Calm, practical, self-sufficient and, above all, a self-starter, Ben has a natural problem-solving approach that comes from strong links in the rural community and sales have been an integral part of his working life.
For Ben it’s all about delivering on what you promise – and he promises outstanding service and an unwavering focus on achieving your sale at the best possible price. That starts from the day you list your property with him and doesn’t end until the day that sale is complete.
Those who are looking for a whole lot less drama and a whole lot more common sense when it comes to putting their home in the market need to put it in Ben’s hands. With his proven sales skills the chances are it won’t stay there long.