10 Browns Road, Merivale, Christchurch Character Lovers RejoiceTweet
- 1. Insurance .jpg
- 2. Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- 3. EQC Scope and Sign Off.pdf
- 4. Title.pdf
- 6. Auction Agreement20210916145929.pdf
- Auction Documents.pdf
- Auction Map.pdf
- Property Inspection Report - 10 Browns Road St Albans1.pdf
Property DescriptionFrom the time you step onto the sun-soaked front porch and walk through this home you will discover unique and wonderful features. The central hallway showcases polished Rimu floors, the living areas display handmade polished brass light fittings, and the front bedroom has the original light fitting enhanced with hand blown Hokitika glass shades. This home permeates an ambiance of calmness within a heritage feeling.
The current curators of the property discovered this unloved gem 40 years ago. They have restored it with style and integrity and meticulously maintained the true character of this villa. Many prospective home buyers look for that "feeling" whilst searching for their new home; this home has that 'feeling' throughout.
Some key features:
- Functional floorplan
- Central living room with a feature fireplace and consented log burner
- Second living/dining room, open to a modern kitchen
- Entertainer's deck surrounded by four decades of thoughtful plantings
- Double garage and separate consented studio, offering a home office or teenage retreat
- Freehold parcel consisting of 658 square metres, RSDT zoned land
Located only a stroll from popular neighbourhood amenities, including Meshinos Café, Malvern and Abberley Parks and minutes from our City Centre and the Merivale precinct. It offers the all-important zoning for excellent schools, including Elmwood Primary, Heaton Intermediate, Boys' and Girls' High and several private schools nearby. It is abundantly clear why this is such a highly desirable location.
Having purchased their new home, the owners are offering this property to the wider market for the first time in nearly 40 years. Clear instructions have been made - 'it is time to hand over this special home to the next generation'.
If this is something that is of interest to you, get in touch today to arrange a viewing or visit during one of the scheduled open homes.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.