54 Bethel Crescent, Bishopdale, Christchurch Blissful on BethelTweet
- 54 Bethel Crescent Building Report.pdf
- Auction Agreement - 54 Bethel Crescent.pdf
- Auction Documents.pdf
- Auction Map.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - Bethel Cres.pdf
Property DescriptionVendors have said there is no Plan B here - get us SOLD on or before Auction Day, now leaving an exciting opportunity to be the next new owner of this 3-bedroom family home, located in a quiet street, and within the Burnside High School zone.
This classic 1970's Summerhill stone home has been painted neutral throughout, ready for you to add your own personal touch. A modern open plan kitchen and dining, which leads to a separate lounge that opens out through beautiful french doors to a sunny patio, the perfect place for your morning coffee.
With 3 spacious bedrooms, sunny conservatory, fully fenced backyard, and a double garage with the bonus of a workshop and a rec room, there's plenty of space for the whole family.
Ready for you to move in and make this space yours.
With shops and public transport close by, nothing is too far with this convenient location.
With this location, any amount of investment will only reward here.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Ronnie Dent
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Ronnie = Real Estate Results!
Ronnie is a hard worker with the drive to achieve exceptional results for her clients, along with a passion for helping people. Previous retail experience means Ronnie takes immense pride in building long term customer relationships. She is proud to be working from the Riccarton office where she is supported by sales professionals at the top of their field, experienced management and assisted by excellent administrators.
With an Applied Management Degree (majoring in Sales and Marketing), Ronnie has the communication skills and knowledge to make your Real Estate experience enjoyable and successful. She wants nothing more than to help her clients achieve their property goals, and make the journey of buying or selling as stress-free and enjoyable as possible.
Phone Ronnie today for Real Estate Results!